11 | 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐞

CHĄPTER ELEVEN♡♡

CHĄPTER ELEVEN
♡♡

IF YOU CAME TO HERE, PLEASE DON'T READ FURTHER UNTIL THIS SIGN IS REMOVED AS THE STORY IS CURRENTLY BEING EDITED ON!!!

She lost herself.
She lost any power she just held before a second. I could feel her falling down from our hug. I then grabbed her, before she could meet the cold floor.

I looked at her face. I could see tears falling like wild. ,, Melissa.. it's okay don't cry, please.. " I wipe her tears with my fingers.

,, This isn't true. " She shouted.
,, Fucking liar." She tried to push me away. ,, Liar, liar, liar, liar.. " She kept punching me and crying.

I knew she was going to denial it, but how am I supposed to convince her?? Show her the pictures?! Hell no.

I hugged her tightly ,, Shh.. "

This made her realise it's actually thrue, then she started crying even more. ,, No.. No! Tell me.. tell m-me you're lying. Tell me! " She kept shouting and trying to fight me.

,, You promised me something, Melissa. "

,, I want proof. Show me! "

,, I don't want you to see it. "

,, No! Show me now, asshole. " She kept trying to get out of my grip and scratching my back under my coat with her nails.

I guess she won't let that slide now. ,, Look, it's for your own good, I don't want you to see it. Are you sure? "

,, Yes! "

,, Mel-"

I then felt something pressing on the right side of my head. Something familiar.. A gun. She took it from me, while I was holding her. So quickly, that I couldn't even react.

,, I said I wanted you to fucking show me. " She said in a calm tone.

,, Oh? Is that so? "

,, Don't try me, fucker. I've shoot you before, I won't hesitate to do it again. "

The way she reacted and was able to think in this situation.. , the way she talks, the power she holds.. All of this is showing me a boss bitch, a woman, stronger than what I thought she was. Also, let's not talk about the way I'm turned on right now..

,, Mel, I'll show you, if you promise me you'll stay by my side tonight. "

I can't let her he on her own, I don't want her crying, breaking down and what if she even tries to do something dumb, what if- what if she tries to kill herself.

,, What? Why?! "

,, Say it, or I'm not showing you
shit. "

She then pushed the gun harder on my head and looked straight into my eyes, madly. ,, Shut the hell up. "