chapter 3: New relation

On the other side, Neteyam and his family had a "conversation",

"You are supposed to be on a patrol, where were you?" Jake asked his older son.

"we were worried, you were nowhere to be found the whole afternoon, even Tuk was finding you" Neytiri said after him

where Tuk nod in agreement of her mother's statement.

"I'm sorry father, i was just- had some distractions" he said looking down.

"I'm fine, but next time, you should tell me by the com-link, understand?" Jake said softly

Yes, Jake has changed. He regret his actions last time, Which he will never do it again. The family have been sensitive about Neteyam, since his death and when he rose up. You could know how worried they were.

"what were you doing anyways?" Lo'ak asked teasingly 

"uh- nothing!" Neteyam said with a akward laugh.

the whole family give a concerning look at him, but he laugh it off and tried to escape.

"Ha! right! i forgot i had a lesson with the younger ones today!" Neteyam said rushing out.

Where, he then left there and went to teach the younger 'soon to be warrior's, some archery lesson since well, he is the best.

In a blink of an eye, a few days have been passed....

*Adita's POV

Once again, I explore the forest since that Taluk is on duty while kay'in was training. I was looking at a plant, it got... weird strings coming out of it wiggling around. Out of curiosity i tried to touch the moving stings, causing my hand to stick on it. I was freaking out and shaking my hand for dear life. 

Before suddenly a water was poured at my hand that was stuck, and suddenly it doesn't stick on my hand like before anymore.

"you shouldn't be touching everything in this forest, It's dangerous" a familar voice with an familiar accent can be heard.

I look right up, saw him, Whom i remember to be Neteyam, standing looking down at me holding a basket, that was obviously was filled with water. 

"thank you for the advice i guess?" i was hesitated on what to say to him

"It's been a few days, Adita" 

Neteyam greets with his posture that i never saw before and said "i see you"

"what were you doing?" i ask curiously, doesn't understand what gesture he was doing.

"you don't know?" 

"no"

"it's fine then, you don't need to do the same to me" he smiled

Silence again.
Right, OK NOW I HATE AKWARD SILENCE. 

"I know a river near here, want to go?" he suggested

"u-uhm- okay, i guess?" i shutter

He then took my hand and grab me along the way. It was not far, we arrived in this beautiful river. All my life, the water around me was always boiling water. I was not used to a normal river. I was looking at it like a baby discovered that a bone is real. It is very beautiful it has weird plants and mosses. Not just that, there is some small floating rock above the river making it looks more unusual.

"i come here whenever I'm stressed out" he said to me stepping in the water.

He lend me a hand, showing he wants me to go in the water with him. But I refused.