Chapter 5: We got caught

After the conversation we had earlier, Neteyam and I decided to have a ride on his ikran. He calls me to sit in front of him and I gladly do it. But now I think it was a bad bad bad idea.

I sit in front of him one hand holding the ikran and one more holding my thigh. I would feel his breath on my neck even though he is taller than me in height. This makes my heart pound so fast and I was tensed up the whole time.

"you should be more relaxed, ma Adita" Neteyam said giving my thigh a pat. 

HOW CAN I CALM DOWN?

"y-yeah" i said trying to relax as much as i could.

"look" he said pointing at the view around us.

I looked around, and noticed how beautiful it actually is. I began to relax as i let my hand roam in the sky, I felt the wind hitting me. I could feel the wind fly my hair around so I decided to tilt my head a little so it'll be comfortable for Neteyam to focus on riding. It felt good, I giggled as I looked back at him once again realizing how close he was to me. I notice my blush, and i think he did notice it too since his big smile is awfully beautiful.

I decide to just enjoy the ride, i happily touch the fog falling down from the floating rocks around there. 

"where is this" i asked him happily

"floating mountains, sky people call it hallelujah mountains" he said calling his ikran to turn around to let me explore more.

It was the best experience i ever felt, obviously since i never actually tried to fly in the air before. After a while Neteyam decided to land on one of the rocks there. I was scared to look at the height, but he grabbed my waist and dragged me on the ground tickling me. 

I laugh as tears pour down, he then suddenly stops to look at me, as i did the same. I then turn him around and tickle him back. We then laugh together like the world is ours to have. Tired of tickling each other, we sit on the ground enjoying the view from there as I talk about how i felt on the ride just now. He silently watched me talking all along. 

But suddenly we heard a sound of flapping wings not far, realizing it is another Na'vi.

"Lo'ak!" neteyam exclaims

"hey bro"

I looked at him confusingly, as he looked at me too.

"is she the girl you mentioned?" Lo'ak ask pointing at me

Then another Ikran also landed on, great, is it another person? yes.

"kiri? What are the both of you doing here?" Neteyam looked confused. 

"we noticed you ikran, but what we don't know is that you got a girlfriend in-" Loak said

"she is a friend" Neteyam cut him off

"who are you?" i ask in between the conversation.

"Adita, this is Lo'ak and kiri my siblings, Lo'ak, Kiri, this is Adita a friend of mine" Neteyam introduced

"oh, the one you mentioned" I remember now, kiri and Lo'ak. Neteyam often mentions about his siblings so i'm quite familiar of them.

"So you're an ash people?" kiri asked curiously circling around me while she looks at my body.

"yes, but don't worry I'm harmless"

"but bro I thought mother told you to not meet her again" 

"please keep this as a secret" Neteyam said to him quite desperately

"your so gonna be dead if mother finds out about this" kiri teases her brother

Funny enough that i laugh.