chapter 7: changes

*Adita pov*

Do i miss my family? Yes i do

But do you want to go back? I'll consider, I'll might regret not going back home but all of this is really worth it.

I fall in love with the forest, with the people's culture, with the animals, the flora, the food, the drink, and basically everything here. And most of all, i fall in love with this guy who always adding "ma" before calling my name that's called Neteyam.

We flew for a while, everything is just more beautiful at night, where everything was glowing and shines brightly. I admired the surroundings as he just enjoys my company. When we land, we talked about our day and I helped to massage his shoulder since he said his back is 'killing him' from all the training and working he had. 

"My clan actually also rides, but we rarely did" i suddenly said to him

"really?" he asked

"yes, just not flying ones. They are on the ground" I explained to him.

"We also have that, btu what does yours look like?"

"it... have four feet, pretty strong tail and it kinda looks like a lizard but not a lizard, you know, the one you showed me on one of the human's lab book."

"oh right... but bigger?" he asked

"A lot bigger, and their skin are thicker" i explained.

(just imagine a huge komodo with patterns)

he was so invested on everything i say, until the time we part ways to have a good rest at night. Where i gave him the bracelet i made earlier.

"here is... a gift for you, it's not much and not nice but-" i said handing him the bracelet.

"i like it very much" he took it gladly and look on it

I took a while to look over his shiny marks all over his face.

"I'm glad" i said to him

"goodnight, Ma Adita, my Lortsyal (shimmyfly)" he said kissing my forehead

"goodnight, mighty warrior" 

The next day I decided to tell Jake about what i know about my father and the jendral.

"So your father did work together with the sky people?" he asked

"yes" i nod

"then do you know any plans they've made?" he asked

"no, but i do have something you might need" i said to him

"The map of the hells gate and RDA's constructions" i said handing him a little map and a book.

he opened the little book and map and examined it for a while.

"thanks kid, this will help a lot" 

"i also heard my father discussing with his partner about the preparation for a raid in some villages, including Omatikaya" I told him

"we already expect that to happen anyways, but now we should send warnings to the other clan's" he said to me as i nod in agreement. 

"Fine, now you should go with the others for preparing the ceremony tonight."

Yes, tonight we will have a celebration. The remembrance of the home tree, their old home that was broken down by the sky people. Even tough it sounds sad, they celebrate it with happiness and joy. Now, we are preparing for the ceremony. Once again, Kiri and Tuk help me with the outfit and accessories and i help them back, they seem to enjoy to do some make over. We changed our outfits. I use a top that is made out of dried leaves and feathers with a bottom of the same kind of leaf but added with yellow coloured flowers. My hair was tied up and decorated with the same yellow flowers. Tuk had a matching outfit with me as Kiri just use simple but elegant clothes.