Chapter 20: Good and bad news

*Neteyam POV

The RDA followed us right here. Just like what they did, but this time they didn't make the same mistake. They raid other clans to lure us out probably the same plan that they used to make with my clan but just that this time they won't be having any help. The other Metkayina clans asked us for help. Ronal and Tonowari have already talked about this with Mom and Dad (Jake and Neytiri).

Some of the warriors including me and my father ride on Tsurak. Meanwhile, Mom and Adita just ride on ikran and take control of the air using arrows.

We were prepared for the war, even though I was quite worried about my Lortsyal since she was not quite well yet but since she insisted I would just keep a close eye on her (It's been 2 weeks since the sickness). I gave her a com-link and I taught her how to use it.

"so, how do use this?" she asked holding the voice device com-link

"you... " I helped her put it on her ear and another one on her neck "Use it like this. Don't lose it," I said

"So, you just hold on the neck thing and.... hello?" she tried to use it

"yes, I can hear you" I nod replying here

"eagle eyes?" she chuckles while trying it again

"sharpy" I replied laughing with her.

"you guys know we are here to ya?" Lo'ak said through the device

"kids, we should be going now," Jake said

"right, sorry," I said

I turned off the device and "Are you ready?" I asked

She nods in return.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We went there, ready to fight. The sky people, once they saw us they're already shooting at us. We struggled to fight in the water but thankfully it is really a good help from up there.

When we are fighting suddenly I heard a war cry as a arrow shot right at a soldier's head. I look up and it is her, she is carrying a baby in her back? who is that?

"Sharpy, Is that you up there?" i asked in worry

"yes" she said

"what are you carrying?!" i asked

"It's uhm- a thing! from the helicopter!" she forced a laugh

"it's not the time for joke Lortsyal" I said

"you don't need to worry about him! I'm perfectly fine either" she said

"him?" she turned off his thing. 

I groan out of frustration. You know what, I will just look into it after this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Adita's POV

I was riding Txantur (her ikran) on the sky and was shooting at one of the helicopters when I noticed a child inside it. I hesitated since that I don't know if it's a avatar or na'vi child but I decide to save it. I shoot at the pilot and the other soldier in it and take the baby on my arm. I stopped a while ripping of a clothe the corpse used and tied the baby on my back.

I continued to fight on my ikran while carrying the baby on my back. After everything in the air looks safe i thought it will be better if i flew lower to have a better sight on the water. I saw Neteyam fight, I smiled watching him doing very good. Not just his skills looks good, his body also.... ah whatever, I'm on a war, what was i thinking!