Chapter 6: confession

*Neteyam POV*

It's been a while since Ma Adita came to my village, and there was no sign of ash people, which made everyone confused. However, everyone seems to enjoy her presence around. 

When i was just done patrolling today, i landed my Ikran to let her have a rest. It was tiring for her obviously, flying around for hours is not easy for her. Then i noticed Adita was playing with some kids, telling then stories using toys and all. I didn't want to interrupt so i was just watching her. I love it when she is with kids, she just.... act softer with them and talks in a very angelic voice. 

After done with her 'story' the kids then left. She noticed me and walks closer to me.

"you look tired and messy" she told me

"yeah yeah, how about you? how was your day my Adita?" I asked her

"it was pretty fun, i played with Tuk and Kiri and I also helped some of the women's on weavering" she explains happily 

"I'm glad your enjoying yourself" i said holding her hand.

"I do, but not enough-" she cheekily steps closer and took my visor away and ran off

i chuckle as i chase her to take back what was mine. We ran around the village while everybody looks at us weirdly acting like childrens. 

other's pov

"he is hopeless" kiri said shaking her head.

"i agree" Lo'ak said

As if they never did that when they were a child. 

Neytiri and Jake nodding their head in agreement before they continue their own thing. "we used to do the same thing" is what their head sounds in that moment.

On the other hand Nen'tye who saw this event, was not very happy about it indeed. She bit her lower lip in jealousy as she do her job. Cleaning and reserving the herbs and berries she picked with her group earlier with her friends helping her. Her friends notice this and accidently laughs where she hissed at them making them stop their laughter and continue doing their job silently.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

back to Adita's POV

We ran until the forest where no-one is there. We were basically all alone, we were not running anymore. I walks in front admiring my surrounding while Neteyam just follows me from behind. 

"The forest is so much different than in the volcanic" I touched some of the harmless flowers as i walk.

"of course it is" 

"can this fruit be eaten?" I ask holding a fruit i never knew before.

"yes, try eat it" he said but it is clear he is holding his laughter

"okay... but why are you smiling? your a bad liar you know that" i said

"oh no, it is very sweet really, so sweet that it reminds me of someone" he explains

I took off my wooden mask as he look away from me, knowing how important it is for me. I absolutely love that side of him, the understanding and respectful person he is.

"it's fine, you can look at me" i sneakily walks closer to him while he insist on closing his eyes tightly.

"No,"

"I allow you to" I said smiling

"b-but you said it is important to you, it is like your pride as a na'vi. I can't possibly just-"