Chapter 1: Victory Celebration! Return to Pallet Town!

Ash Ketchum, a young boy from the small country town of Pallet in the Region of Kanto, and now World Champion after defeating Leon in the world coronation, is on his way back to his hometown to celebrate this immense achievement!

Today, our heroes are laying down on the outskirts of Pallet Town, both thinking of ways to pass the time.

"Hey Pikachu" called Ash.

"Pika?" Responded Pikachu.

"What do we do now? I mean... I know there's the Paldea Region, but I mean before that, we have a weeks worth of time to spare before the celebration back at Pallet town" asked Ash.

"Pika Pi..." Responded Pikachu in thought.

Pikachu deep in thought, starts thinking of things to do and eventually a wide almost evil looking grin covers his face.

"Hmmm I guess we cou-" Ash says before being zapped by a miniature thunderbolt.

"Pika Pikachu!!!" Pikachu starts rolling on the ground laughing at Ash as ash starts to get up.

"Oh so we're doing this now are we?" asks Ash with a wide smug grin.

Ash dives towards Pikachu but Pikachu jumps on Ash's head and takes his hat, putting it on and acting like a Mankey, seeing this makes Ash erupt in laughter as it reminded him of the day when he caught Primeape.

Both erupting in laughter, Ash takes the opportunity to take another dive at Pikachu, this time succeeding and holding Pikachu close to his chest in a way that was both hugging him and making sure he couldn't escape, Pikachu not being able to escape, relents and they both continue erupting in laughter.

After the friendly scuffle they proceed to think of things to do, Ash remembering that he had mail being delivered from friends, rivals, professors and fellow champions.

The two would make their way back home to be greeted by Mr.Mime, once again sweeping the dirt road outside the Ketchum residence.

"Hey Mr.Mime!!" Called out Ash
"Pika!!" Called out Pikachu.

"Mime!!" Called out Mr.Mime in response as he opened the door to the residence to call Delia Ketchum.

"Mime Mr.Mime!!!" Calls out Mr.Mime to announce Ash's arrival to Delia.

"What's going on Mimey? Asks Delia as she Looks towards where Mr.Mime is pointing.

"Ash!!!" Yells out Delia Excitedly.

"Hi Mom!" Yells Ash back as he and Pikachu reach the house.

Delia would embrace ash in another one of her death hugs.

"Its so good to see you again! Its been so quiet without you around!" Says Delia Smugly.

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing..." Asks ash sarcastically.

Delia would then chuckle and respond.

"Its amazing kiddo" says Delia to match Ash's Sarcasm.

They'd laugh together before Delia gives Ash some news

"Guess what Ash, Professor Oak Professor and Tracey are coming over tonight at around 6pm!" Says Delia clearly excited

"Oh man Tracey?! Its been ages since I last spoke with him! Oh I can't wait!" Says Ash clearly also excited

They'd then both laugh and enter the house, little did they know, they were being watched by three members of a certain criminal organization.

"Okay he's here, now to go into phase two, whatever that is, inform the boss" says the male voice.