Part 2.

Before the game started I was talking to Maddie and Violet and my brother and his friends kept looking over at me weird. I turned to my brother saying "their my new friends you'll see who they are in a minute!" I say before turning back to them.

"Guys! Before the game starts we have some people who are here to show you!" She says as a sence from the black phone comes on the big screen "3,2,1!" Says the lady's voice from the speakers and the camara flipped to Mason and Maddie! I Leaned away so they couldn't see me but Maddie reached over Mason and pulled my into frame. She's so sweet!

Everyone clapped and then it went to a sence from m3gan and then flipped to violet and everyone clapped for her.

My brother looks at me in shock when he realized that VIOLET MCGRAW his celeb crush was their! I laughed at him and looked back over at Mason and whispered "violets his celeb crush" and he laughed a bit my brother herd and said "at least I don't want the black phone 24/7!" He said "so what is a great movie!" I said in response "I look so hot it that movie" Mason added "you do.." I mumble under my breath so no one herd me.

The game started and everyone went quite but me and Maddie. We where laughing and joking the whole time on who on the hockey team we'd wanna smash or pass. Mason was odvously annoyed because he was trying to watch the game but whatever!

I looked at him and smiled and he looked back and when I tell you I melted inside I really did.

I set my hand on the arm rest between me and him and focused on the game.... Until he put his arm right by mine on his arm rest and I smiled and blushed and he smile and blushed too!

~10 minutes later~
Masons phone kept going off and it was tiktok so he opened tiktok and it was an edit of him put I my his arm by mine and then me smiling and blushing. In the video theirs a circle over my hand as it hesitates to hold his and then just moved away from his hand.

He looks at me and then back at the phone and then back at me and then back at the phone and then opens the comments they say.....

@TBP.masons.wwif3yyy:
She's ugly af wtf!

@Maddiesjfbsjdbjsbdkd:
Mason could do better

@Masons4fingersandmiguels6toes:
I wouldn't hesitate at all bruh.

@Masons.......you know what...:
She ugly wtf💀

And Mason was pissed looking at all these hate comments. I look at Maddie like 'Omg' and she looks at him phone then at me like 'it's not true' and then I look and the phone and see that Mason had responded to people comments...

@TBP.masons.wif3yyyy:
She's ugly af wtf

^@Masonthames:
BFFR GO LOOK IM A MIRROR!
Haha!

@maddiesnfhfsjrbeh
Mason could do better

^@masonthames:
Sorry that you in a toxic relationship

@masons4fingersandmiguels6toes:
I wouldn't hesitate at all bruh.

^@Masonthames:
You act like I'd every wanna sit by you

@masons......you know what:
She ugly wft

^@masonthames
BFFR AND LOOK IN A MIRROR UGLY BISH

I smile knowing that he's defending me and then we looks at me realizing a saw the comments. I try not to cry and smile but I'm a very insecure person so when someone says something about me that's rude I cry or get really self conscious.

I took my massive oversized hoodie and put it on. Mason looked at Maddie and frowned. "Don't listen to them their just haters!" Violet says "yeah it's all part of show bizz" add Maddie "oh..." I say looking away so they couldn't see the tears forming in my eyes.

Mason noticed and pulled me into and side hug from his seat. I smiled a bit letting the tears dry out and then pulled out of the hug and smiled at them

"Hey y/n i know it's bad timing but can I get your phone number?" Maddie asks "yea ofc!" I say smiling and she hands me her phone to put my number in it. I put it in and she smiles "add her to the Gc with everyone" Mason says laughing "will do!" Maddie says clicking some buttons.

slay baddie queens

'Maddie added xxx-xxx-xxxx'

Xxx-xxx-xxx- who'd you add

Maddie- a friend of mine she's
Super nice uhh y/n so this is
The black phone cast Gc!

Y/n- I'm not in the movie
though

Maddie- ik but your funny

Xxx-xxx-xxxx- is she hot?

Xxx-xxx-xxxx- idk but according
To my whole tiktok fyp she's masons

Maddie- *sent photo of mason and y/n*
(Maddie is y/n in the photo)

Maddie- *sent photo of mason and y/n*(Maddie is y/n in the photo)

Xxx-xxx-xxx- I ship🙋‍♂️

Y/n- STFU

Xxx-xxx-xxx- I look so hot!🥵

Y/n-can everyone say their name
So I can make their contacts

Xxx-xxx-xxxx- mason!

Xxx-xxx-xxxx- miguel

Xxx-xxx-xxxx- Rebecca but everyone
Calls me Becca!💗

Xxx-xxx-xxxx- Brady💪

Xxx-xxx-xxxx- Jacob

Xxx-xxx-xxxx- banks

Xxx-xxx-xxxx- Tristan

Everyone's contacts and who they are:
Bandana boy= miguel
Survivor💪= mason
Paper boy📰🚲= Jacob
Becca💗= becca
Vance hopper🐕💪=Brady
Banks= banks
Baseball kid⚾️=Tristan
Maddie baddie👹💗= Madeleine

Back to the game! When it was almost over Maddie ask if i want to come up to the box seats and make tiktoks with her and Mason and Violet. "Yeah let me asks my mom!" I say.

I asked my mom and she said yes and we went up to it and made tiktoks on my account and Maddie's account!

(Imports video of Maddie, Violet, and masons m3gan tiktok)

Maddie= Violet in the tiktok
Maddie= y/n in the tiktok
Mason=Mason in the tiktok

We where all laughing about how Mason almost kicked me in the face. 

"Hey y/n?" Mason asks "yea?" I say looking into his beautiful eyes "do you leave around here?" He asks "no I live in California where here on a trip for my brothers baseball" I say "oh cool I live in California too and does Maddie!" Mason says "cool!" I say.