Part 3.

Soon the game ended and we all left but the next day I got a call from maddie! "Hey madds!" I say answering the call "heyyy girl!" She says "so how's your day going?" I asks as I sit down on the desk in my hotel room. I was sharing a room with my mom and my brother was sharing with ky dad but they left for baseball early and I was just going to go shopping

"Wanna ft?!" Maddie asks "YESS!" I say FaceTiming her and she answers "omg your so pretty with out make up!" She says hyping me up "thanksss!" I say as I smile and she smiles too.

"Wait what hotel are you staying in?" She asks me "uhm the twin Oaks hotel why?" I ask "OMGGG MEEEE TOOOO!" She yells she must I've been sharing a room with Mason and Violet Because her mom wasn't their.

"Maddie I'm trying to sleep!" Mason says. "But I'm on the phone with y/n!" She says "WAIT Y/N?!? HII Y/N!!" Violet says coming up to the camera. "HI VOILET!" I say waving at the camara. " wait are you their alone rn?" Maddie asks. "Me? Yeah I am!" I say "wait come to our room where room 309!" Maddie says "ok all be their I'm a minute let me get my shoes on!" I say before hanging up.

-5 minutes later-
I walked out of my hotel and locked I got a text from Maddie so I open my phone to respond

✨💗Maddie baddie💗✨

Maddie- ok so masons still
Asleep so come in really quite
And then trample him ok!

Y/n-got it!

-2 minutes later-

Y/n- Maddie im here let me in!

Maddie- coming!

Maddie opens the door quietly and smiles. "His beds that one!" She says pointing to it "so do I jsut go and jump on it?" I ask "yea!!" Maddie says.

I ran accrossed the room and jumped onto masons bed and he didn't move. "Op- I ThInK hE's DeAd!" I say in a weird voice "oh well" Maddie says as she shrugs and laughs.

Violet comes into the room with a huge smile on her face as she runs and hugs me. " hey V!" I say still say on masons bed right next to his limb sleeping body. I start to shake him and he opens his eyes a little. "Mmmm!" He mumbles as I shake him. He opens his eyes seeing that it's me and he just smiled and pulls his blankets over his face.

I shrug and lay down in his bed as my phones goes off "who phone is that?" Violet asks "mine sorry it's my friend!" I say "you can answer it we don't mind! We meeting new people!" Maddie says In a sweet voice.

I answer the FaceTime holding my phone up so you could see my face and a big blob of blank next to me that Mason was laying under.

"HIII AUBS!" I say answering the FaceTime "HEY Y/N!" She says back super excited! "So have any plans for the next few days?!" I ask "yeah! I'm going to.....MIGUELS MEET AND GREET!" Aubrey yells super excited. "Hey I know that guy!" I hear Mason say from under the blanket "wai- did that blanket just talk?!" She asks sarcastically.

"No it's just Mason thames!" Violet says popping her face into view on the call. "O.M.G!!" Aubrey yells "what..?" Maddie asks walking into the room from the bath room "was that Madeleine "oh uh yeah.." I say "and violet and mason.." I add on to what I was saying

"How- wha- hu-.... WHAT?" She asks "I could put I good word in for you to miguel if you don't question us!" Mason yells coming out the blakets "ok I won't ask anything!" My friend says "all text him now!" I say opening his contact on the phone.

BANDANNA BOY

Y/n- hi Miguel!

Bandana boy- yo!

Y/n- Ok so my friend is going
To your meet and greet thing so pls
Be nice to her!

Bandana boy- ok!

"Ok I put in a good word!" I says "wai- you have Miguel's phone Numder and you didn't tell me!?" She asks "I can't give out his personal information and I new if I told you you'd want it"
I say srugging "oh that's true!" She says.

I turned over so I was laying on my side. "I really want some tea rn!" Maddie says "me too!" Violet says agreeing "I want some coffee rn bro!" Mason says "and me too coffe sounds amazing!" I say agreeing with Mason.

"Me and Violet will go get some for us!" Maddie says. "Omg thanks!!" I say as the start to head out the door. "I gtg bye y/n!" Aubrey says hanging up on me.

"So uh what are you doing today?" Asks Mason. "Well my moms coming to pick me up to go to my brother next game in like 2 hours! What about you?!" I say/ask "I'm doing nothing maddie and Violet are meeting up with a friend am I staying here ig" Mason says "you can come to my brothers game if you want!" I say "wait really?" Mason asks "yeah let me text my mom and ask!" I say as I start texting her and said yes and I smile at him "you can come!" I say "YAYYYYY!" He yells excited.

A few minutes later Maddie and Violet got back with the teas and coffees.

"So any plans today?" Maddie asks handing me and Mason out coffees "yea me and Mason are going to my brothers baseball game!" I say "oh cool me and Maddie have New York fashion week!" Violet says "our mom should be here to get us any minute!" Maddie says theirs a knock on the hotel room door.

"That's her! We gotta go byee!!" Maddie says as her and Violet head out the door.  "I have to finish getting ready so ima go back to my room All text you when my moms here to pick us up!"