6.

"Bye Xiangling!" you shouted after her. Your blue haired friend, full of excitement still as you bit your goodbyes. That moment filled you with true happiness and full off peace at once.

A happy Gouba jumped up and down as you were to glance a last time at the restaurant. His enthusiastic behavior was putting you as well in euphoria. There was it, spreading with a wildfire of passion for a short moment. In your heart you knew, this was something that you'd keep in your memories.

You waved him back, throwing a smile his way. Somehow it made you feel better, almost as if there were no existing regrets anymore. This kind of thing to come across your mind was treasurable.

Yet at the same time something was weird about it. There it came, was feeling too empty. The after depression from leaving things behind, loved ones. You felt upset that it was over.

There'd be a next time probably or— hopefully.

There were no words to describe such feelings. Somehow it was loneliness at the end of the day.

However at other times it was the fact of parting from people.

Despite being familiar with the feeling from time to time, it hurt.
The day the connections of life would fade from your fragile fingertips.

Sometimes it bothered you, that you were aware of your shortened experience. There was no hope to clinge on desperately anymore. It would be shattered in the end. Why bother with it to spend the energy? It would end up as a waste.

Now those days were more regular than average. They felt gray, useless and filled with nonsense.

They were part of the circle.

This brought a idea to your mind. One that was able to put a smile on your face. If you were to choose between this moment and the option your mind gave you- there was no question in that, you'd choose to spend time with that person.

A couple of minutes after that, looking forward to the building. There it was the big and proud funeral parlor. In all of it's glory, despite that it looked empty.

You entered through the wooden doors. The light filled the room- which made the silhouette of the brunette appear. Hee gaze turned to you. A small smile put on her lips fast, "what are you doing at this hour here?" she asked, "it might haunt you~" she joked.

You shook your head, "not now please." you mumbled. Her facial expression immediately softened. She realized that you weren't feeling well.

Hu Tao looked at you with worry. You slowly stumbled over to her. She tensed up when her hands held your cold ones. No warmth, just coldness— she stood quiet with you not daring to say a word that would break the silence.

She stroked over the back of your hands with her thumbs. This touch— this sensation it felt warm compared to your numb body.

It made you and her feel comfortable, hidden away from the frustrations and hardships of life. You wore a weak smile. Her eyes locked with yours, a electrocution similar sight. She held your right cheek with her hand.

"Are you alright?" she whispered.

You shook your head, leaning on her chest. "I'm not." you answered honestly. Your words delivered from your mouth sounded awful, filled with emotion. They send a shiver. There were those negative pieces.

"Come here.." she whispered, embracing you closely. She took you in and let you feel her warmth. Her hands resting on your shoulder.

This moment her world was filled with chaos. How'd she fix it? She never did that. There was simply this storm in her mind. While her heart weight heavy. Somehow it felt like it was dropping to her knee's. Despite the uncomfortable feeling she had in her chest, she stood there in place.

But oh as she glanced at you, the world seemed to heal, hers. The key to all the happiness she had right now left was you in this moment. Secretly she needed this comfort too at times but couldn't admit it.

In the next moments the brunette didn't think. She had zero things going through her mind and maybe that was where the mistake laid. "I like you.. you're someone, I hold dear to me." she smiled stroking your head, it was out finally after all the year long wait. Only to hear the words she already expected. Somehow there was nothing more that you needed to say, the silence was her answer.

"Hu Tao.. I'm sorry." you mumbled.
Her hands kept stroking you. The comfort provided to both was the only thing tbat held both back from feeling something salty. She took her gaze off your figure. Breathing quietly as she looked out of the window.

She felt the tears vaguely. As they formed she tried to forcefully hold them back. This did not help as a tear started running. Following on that more tears streaked your cheeks with thr cold and salty liquid.

The expression of her sadness didn't end there, you had started quietly crying yourself. The tears wouldn't stop. At the same time, there was happiness far away clouded, but it would come just how the light after a sky filled with grey.

"It's okay," she whispered, leaning her forehead against yours. The clarity of her bring officialy rejected hurt in a way. You looked at her with such a weak smile, that it was unbereable to watch that.

You didn't care for anyone else this much, but her. But not that way- she was quite special you could say, but for you life had taken a worse tool so there'd never be a conclusion to this.

Just quietly staying by each others side. Until only slow breathing was to heard. To the last breath and beyond.

That was to be the last possible event that was kept positive in mind. One last breath of happiness, a last happy conversation and great words,
that was it.

Done.

Over.