7.

In one moment everything was fine, in the other that passed onto that it wasn't. There'd always be a storm after the calm.

A normal morning where the sun rose in a so appealing way that it was a tragedy to break the mood with the truth. The funeral parlor director was devasted.

Her soul had broken into many peaces along with her heart. All shattered on the ground and beneath. Salty cold tears would leave her eyes for days. Hold her usually so warm cheeks cold. Making her feel horrible, depressed and most important empty. She was in a simpler way to explain not pleased at all.

The words she had received didn't take long to make her whole body feel dizzy. She whispered, "..gone?" quietly to herself. What she heard, she denied. What she felt, she denied.

This wasn't true.. surely it wasn't. It couldn't, she wasn't able to wrap her mind around the thoughts that shattered her heart.

That evening she broke down onto her knees. Met the cold painful floor, leaving bruises and scratches on her hands as she started mourning and crying her heart out. Her whole chest was tight— she couldn't breath.

Her palms would meet the floor in protest of this moment. After slaming her fists with such emotion bottled up in her on the ground, it was red. All crimson.. her skin filled wit it. The bloof was splattered and spread over the ground and herself. A sight that was more than painful as she kept calling your name. "Y/n.. no, Y/n.." she mumbled with hick ups. Her voice trembled each time more. She began to loose the sound in it.

"Why did you leave me?!" She screamed in protest throwing her hand against the wall again. All this made her heart beat stronger— in pain. Followed by her lungs giving up on her as she had began to heavily hick up from her sobbing. "Don't do this to me.. I— wanted to do so many things with you yet.. I- I-.." she trailed off as tears followed. Streaming down her face, turning it colder each second the tears kept present. She couldn't even finish this sentence, the interruption were her own emotions.

"I wanted to.. keep you longer here.. you didn't deserve that.."

After all the crying filled with pain and emotional torture. It was an ordeal to say anything. Mind and body— psychologically and physically she wasn't doing good at all.

Only kneeling on the ground while whispering inaudible noises. They felt weird to hear— shivers would run down the spine from them.

After screaming repeatedly in agony— from not believing your time ran out already, she had almost lost her voice in that process. This was the hard truth she despised to face.

She didn't take the death of her best friend well at all.

It was empty and cold now.

She didn't want to move or eat.

The moment Zhongli had found her he pushed everything aside to fully focus on her. His eyes locked with her red sapphire ones— they lost their passion. That fire that was dancing in them, a part of her love. For her it wasn't to be taken lightly, she didn't know how to cope with it.

The brown haired male kneeled down. His hands embracing the younger brunette. He held her gently and tried to keep it comfortable for her. "Shh.." he whispered, whiping another couple of tears away that rolled down her cheeks. His thumb caressed her cheeks gently. Trying his best to give her comfort in front of a companion.

His worries were playing down all over his face. His eyes wide and his teeth biting down on the bottom lip in concern. His breathing not steady at all and proving his panic. Certainly this was no normal case.

He didn't know how to react when he first got sight of the blood sprinkled hands— the knuckles completely demolished.

He had been rather a kind of person to maintain a pokerface. This normal smiling facial mask was broken around the young director. He didn't let frustration show, but now that he saw her in this pain after hearing of what happened when she lost her grandfather he did show concern.