Chapter Two: Catastrophe With a Capital C

I open my eyes to ridiculously bright light shining directly in my eyes and a sticky note taped to my forehead.

What the fuck?

I remove the sticky note and read it.

Well isn't this a surprise (⁠^⁠ ⁠〰⁠ ⁠^⁠)
Hello Peregrinus ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

Who the fuck is Peregrinus?

Wait a minute.

These poorly drawn emotions are the same as the sticky note I'd found the day all this weird shit happened to me.

I sit up in the bed I was sleeping in inside 'my' house, fully awake.

There's a connection to Heizou's prior death and these sticky notes.

Especially since the last one said 'This is for everything you did to us.'

And I found that right before one of Heizou's coworkers called me to tell me what happened to him.

Hm, maybe past Heizou is right in having me assist him in his dead ended detective work, I'm connecting dots like a fucking constellation.

Constellation....

Peregrinus....

Wait a damn minute, isn't Peregrinus the name of the constellation I was born under?

Is this person calling me Peregrinus?

But they're speaking as though it's an inside code name.

But it's not.

I'm Kunikuzushi Shogun-Shikanoin, or just Kunikuzushi Shikanoin, depending on whether I'm talking to past Heizou or not.

I have not once ever gone as Peregrinus.

It's a shame that I can't tell Heizou about this though.

Since he's a detective, I'd used to tell him everything so we could work this out together.

And I really want to tell him about my 'situation', but I really don't want to have to deal with the awkwardness of having to explain that we're literally married.

My main question at this point in time is how this person got into my house multiple times without me knowing.

Also, how can they access different times too?

I doubt it's the Ouija board person doing this, but I'm not sure.

Maybe if I can steal the Ouija board from Heizou I could ask....

I'm about to smack myself for ever thinking of that when my eyes fall on a certain box on a table not too far away from the bed.

The Ouija board?

I walk over to it to find another sticky note, but this time it's blue instead of pink.

Hurry up with this, you need to return it to Shikanoin. And yes, I know you're a Shikanoin too, but I know you know I mean Heizou Shikanoin.

No badly drawn emoticon.

I spread the board out on the table.

Guess this'll be a trend from now own.

"Are you the person who left me the pink sticky notes?" I ask.

No.

"Do you know who did?" I question.

Yes.

"Will you tell me who it was?" I plead.

No.