Chapter Seven: The Furry Eared Society. Yes, It's A Real Thing.

"Hey." A familiar voice says.

I look up from where I'm sitting to see Kazuha standing above me.

Shit! I'm still in Heizou's body!

But why is he being so cordial to Heizou if they fought?

"Hey..?" I ask.

"I have something that belongs to you." Kazuha says.

He hands me two pink sticky notes.

They read:

Give this to Kunikuzushi (⁠^⁠∇⁠^⁠)⁠ノ⁠♪

And the second one reads:

It's high time we spoke face to face! Come meet me today at that one coffee shop east of Kiyokura Park (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)

I look back up at Kazuha.

Then he knows that I'm not really Heizou?

"What do you want me to do with this?" I ask.

"Whatever you feel you need to do." Kazuha says.

He sits down next to me on the damp dirt.

"Should I really go meet up with someone who's hurt the people I love?" I ask, still unsure of whether he actually knows who I really am or not.

Hell, he could have been thinking he could give them to Heizou so he can give them to me.

"If you want." Kazuha says.

Ugh, he's no help.

I stand up.

"If I'm not back in three hours, begin worrying." I say.

===Timeskip===

Entering the coffee shop pink sticky note person was talking about, I find a pink sticky note on a vacant table.

Oops, did I say face to face? It's not time for you to learn my true identity yet, ehe. So I'll send you someone in my place! They'll be there soon (⁠^⁠.⁠_⁠.⁠^⁠)⁠ノ

I sigh and sit down in one of the chairs.

No one here can see or hear me, so whoever mysterious pink sticky note person sends is going to seem insane talking to nothing.

After waiting a few minutes, the front door opens and a young man with dirty blond hair walks in.

I assume he's the one pink sticky note person sent to talk to me because he silently approaches me.

"Greetings." He says, acknowledging me.

"Um..sir? Who are you talking to?" A random waitress asks.

The man holds up a hand.

"I talk to who I would like to talk to. Now if you will, I'd appreciate it if you would get me a coffee and a cinnamon roll. Thank you in advance." He says.

The waitress nods slowly and retreats to the back of the cafe.

"Now then." The man says, sitting down across from me. "I am Albedo. It's a pleasure to finally meet you."

"Are you the person pink sticky note person sent?" I ask.

"Yes. Now you answer my question. Do you find anything strange about the fact that, despite the fact that you are currently possessing another person's body, no one but a select few can see you?"