Chapter Twelve: Why You Should Never Piss Off Short People

"Do you know her?" I ask Scara.

"Of course we know each other. We used to be coworkers, after all." Seele says with a cold laugh.

"Y-you lied to me! You said...you said he was dead!" Scara says angrily, pointing at me.

"Sorry that I told you ahead of time, dear Balladeer. Next time I'll tell you after I've murdered your entire family." Seele says coldly with a malicious grin.

"Who the fuck are you really?" I ask, growing angry myself.

"Oh? Didn't I say? I'm the one you call 'Pink sticky note person.' Does that ring a bell?" Pink sticky note person asks.

"Well yes, I remember the pink sticky notes, but that doesn't mean I know who you are." I say.

Pink sticky note person sighs.

"Fine, I'll tell you my real name. I'm Columbina, but people also call me the Damselette." She says. "I actually meant to say Seelie but I misspoke so I just went with it."

I turn my head to Scara.

"How much danger are we in right now?" I ask.

"A fucking lot. She can distort reality." Scara responds.

"How so?" I ask.

"Think of the mirror dimension from Doctor Strange." Scara says.

"But the answer to that is geometry." I say.

"Only with the power of movie bullshit." Scara deadpans.

Scara lowers his voice to a whisper.

"See the really long triangle jewel thing attached to her jacket? That holds her delusion. I'll rush her and you get it away from her." He says.

"What about you? Isn't rushing her suicide? What's a delusion anyways?" I ask.

Scara smiles.

"Kuni, I'm already dead. Good luck." He says.

Without another word, Scara runs towards Columbina at full speed, which is actually really fast.

Get her delusion away from her?

How the fuck do I do that?

I look up to see Scara grabbing onto Columbina's arms, attempting to hold them above her head with all his strength.

He turns his head towards me.

"Kuni! Electro! Use the power of sadness!" He shouts.

Columbina forces his hands away and knees Scara in the stomach.

His form wavers for a moment before disappearing.

Columbina raises her head, sweat dripping down her face.

"Your turn, pretty boy." She says with a sadistic grin.

Ugh, Scara!