Chapter Thirteen: Wish DotCom Five Nights at Freddy's

"Don't you dare try anything! I'm done with dumb shit happening." I say.

Mother smiles a strained smile.

"But of course. But if I may ask, what exactly do you mean by dumb shit?" She asks.

Damn it's weird hearing Mother swear.

"Your stupid eternity thing! I mean honestly, a VR style world you made to trap your children after going on a murderous rampage? What is this, Five Nights at Freddy's? Get creative, damn." I say.

"Yes, but I did it better than that William Afton." Mother says.

"Wait a damn minute, you know about FNAF?" I ask.

"I'm familiar. But do not worry. I will not stop you. It was never my intention to ever hurt you. I should never have done any of this. I never should have gotten help from the Fatui. I realize that now. I'm...sorry." Mother says.

I take a deep breath and close my eyes.

I mean, she's my mother. She raised me and my siblings.

I can't be mad at her.

Not like this.

"I forgive you. But if you turn on us, I'll never forgive you again." I say.

Mother smiles sadly.

"I understand. Now go rescue your friends. I've opened up the E.Ternity servers for you, so you should encounter no hitches. Good luck, my dear son." She says.

My heart twists in my chest at these words.

I want to go home.

But I can't.

Not yet.

I need to go rescue my Heizou.

....

....and Ayato, Thoma, and Kazuha.

And Scaramouche.

Mother turns and leaves the room.

I turn to Albedo and Childe.

"Well that was a short climax." I say.

Childe nods.

"Almost too short." Albedo notes.

"Anyways, let's go check out this E.Ternity thing!" Childe says cheerfully.

===Timeskip===

I lead Childe and Albedo to the E.Ternity room and leave Albedo to work on turning on the dang thing.

Childe and I stand in front of where the portal thing opens up.

"So, Kuni, you'll go inside and get everyone out. Childe and I will stay here to make sure you can get out.

I nod.

"I'm trusting you to not reveal this as an elaborate ruse." I say.

Albedo smirks.

"My elaborate ruses would be too difficult for you to catch on to, so I assure you it isn't." He says.

He presses a button and the familiar nether looking portal opens.

"So just walk through there and you'll be dandy." Childe says.

"Really?" Albedo says, rolling his eyes.