Chapter 7 ~The Sleepover

*Aria*

"What's for Dinner?" I ask Miles, Since he's getting it.

"It's A surprise" Kane, Benji and Miles Yell in unison.

''Urgh! I hate Surprises!'' I yell back. At the moment I am locked in The house with three Strange boys who want me to have a Sleepover with them.

"I swear you Hate everything Aria" Benji says coming into His room where i'm sitting on his bed playing their X-box.

"Not everything Benj. But most Things" I reply paying full attention to the game.

"Whadya playing?" Miles asks coming into the Room followed By my Younger brother.

"Skate3" I say with my tongue sticking out of my mouth in concentration. I'm pretty Amazing at this game...Or so my brother says.

"She's absolutely Amazing at this game" Kane says like his reading my thoughts.

"I'm sure I can beat her" Miles says all tough-like.

"Pffft no way not in a million Years" I say putting the Game to a pause. "Later whoever gets the most Points in ten Minutes wins."

"Wins what?" Benji and Kane ask in unison. Maybe these boys are more weird than I thought.

"The loser gets to Buy them lunch for two Months" Miles and I say in sync. Woah that was strange...

"That was strange" Benji Says. Fughhhh How are these boys Reading my Mind. We hear a ding, -Dinners probably ready I hope it's something good Like pizza or Curry.

"Dinnnnnnnersssss readddddy" Benji, Kane and Miles say together in weird voices.

"Yayyyyyy" I say In an equally weird voice. Miles Picks me up and gives me a piggy-back all the way to the kitchen. "I smell bacon!!!" I scream. The boys just smirk at me. Damn I hate being Out of the loop. I get pulled to the sitting/dining room and shoved to sit at the table. The boys set the table. They out knives and forks and spoons in front of me... And a blindfold on my head. "Gahhh!!! Who turned out the lights?!?" I say in a weird but scary voice.

"Calm down A. It's fine. We just want to surprise you" Miles says in a calm voice-what! what? He called me A not Aria. No one calls me A. No one has ever called me A.

"Umm Miles? Why did you call me A?" I ask at the same time Kane and Benji ask. Okay these boys are seriously weird. How do they say everything I say... Oh I know their vampires! Yah know like Edward Cullen from twilight And how he reads minds except he can't read Bella's. Awwe but I've always wanted to be like Bella. Then Edward couldn't read my mind... I mean the boys couldn't read my mind.

"Uhhh why can't I call her A?" Miles asks completely oblivious to what was going on in my head. But if it was in my head he wouldn't know 'cause it's not in his head...

"No reason. Just wondered." Kane and Benji say in unison giving each other a look. What the fughhhh! Okay they seriously are vampires.

"EDWARD CULLEN TWINS" I scream trying to get out of my chair but tripping 'cause I can't see. "PLEASE DON'T READ MY MIND OR DRINK MY BLOOD!! SAVE YOURSELF MILES!! HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME YOU WERE VAMPIRES AFTER EVERYTHING THAT I DONE FOR YOU?!?" I finish screaming ripping the blindfold off.

"Aria, baby, are you okay?" Miles asks me in a strange calming voice. I look at him confused.

"Well of course not our siblings are vampires!" I exclaim.

"We're not vampires" Kane says.

"Uh huh sure. Can I have food now?" I ask changing the subject.

"Sure. Just put this back on" Miles says handing me back the blindfold. I put the blindfold back on and Miles carries me back to the table. I hear something crash and what sounds like glass break. I wince but stay quiet. I smell the food as it hits the table in front of me and God does it smell good. Benji puts a fork in one hand and Kane puts a knife in the other. I try to cut the amazing smelling food but fail. I hear someone huff.

"Here let me do it" I hear miles say. I think he's the one who huffed.

"Did you huff at me?" I ask.

"Yes, yes I did" Miles replies. I jump up out of the chair in annoyance.

"Why... Did you huff at me?" I ask trying to calm myself down. I swear I get worked up over little things but that's just me.

"Because you couldn't even cut your own food" Miles says in a 'duh' tone.

"It's your own fault for blindfolding me!" I exclaim.

"Yeah your right" Miles says after a while of silence. I try to give him a confused look but I couldn't through my blindfold I just hear the knife scrape along the plate, he then says "open your mouth." I do as he says and taste the most delicious meal ever!

"What...is...this..."I say in between chews. It's pretty obvious I love it.

"It's your favorites but with my own little twist" Miles says. I can practically hear the smirk. "Ya know 'cause you made me the best mac 'n' cheese ever. I made you the best pizaster. I know it sounds like pizza disaster but it's pasta on pizza!" Miles yells.

I rip the blindfold off and jump into Miles arms-which he didn't expect but caught me anyways-and scream "OMG YOU ARE THE BEST PIZASTER MAKER EVER!!!!" He just smiles at me. I jump out of his arms, scoff my face and when I'm done I yell "time to beat someone's arse in Skate3" as I run up the stairs.