Chapter 2~ After School

After school I see a black hearse parked next to my motorbike. It was just a black hearse except it was covered in stickers, stickers of bands, bands like; The Beatles, Sleeping with Sirens, Nirvana, Bastille, All Time Low, The Vamps, Paramore, Mayday Parade, Greenday, Panic at the Disco, Rolling Stones, Bring me the Horizon, Pierce the Viel, 5Seconds Of Summer, Fall out Boy, Coldplay, One Direction, Blink-182. Oh My God whoever owns this hearse has some serious music taste, great music taste I love all those bands, well maybe not One Direction and 5Seconds of Summer. There was also some artists mixed in with all the bands, I think I see Lana Del Rey inbetween 5SOS and Mayday Parade.

I look around to see who owns this hearse and I see Aria walking towards me or rather the hearse. She screams when she sees my hand on the hearse and stops walking "what do you think your doing?" she squeals so high pitch I have to cover my ears. "GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF MY HEARSE" she yells. Her hearse. I never expected that girls normally drive yaris's or camry's not hearses not even guys drove hearse's. When my hands are off the she runs towards the hearse at full sprint and says "my baby. He didn't hurt you did he? If he did I will kill him." Wow she loves that hearse, she doesnt even know my name, yet she still goes hearse over human.

"Hearse over human ayeee?" I ask Aria while she is still stroking the car.

"Yep anyday. And stop following me, seriously I don't know you" Aria says putting her hands on her hips finally facing me.

"Well" I say "I'm Miles Teller. I know your Aria but Aria who?" I ask Aria

"Aria Johnson, and if you ever touch Oby again I will kill you and not hesitate in doing so" Aria says hoping in her hearse or Oby as Aria calls him. She starts her hearse, rolls down the windows and blasts some Sleeping with Sirens. Aria starts singing along to 'Better off Dead.'

Maybe I'm better off dead

If I was would it finally be enough

To shut out all those voices in my head?

Maybe I'm better off dead

Better off dead!

Did you hear a word

Hear a word I said?

This is not where I belong

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

Gone, gone

This is not where I belong

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

+++

It must seem like i'm following Aria but i'm going to boxing and that's the direction she is going. God I must seem like a stalker. Aria pulls up at the gym I box at and I pull up next to her. "God, I thought I told you to stop following me" Aria says annoyed.

"Ummm I didn't know you were coming here. I do boxing here so I didn't follow you." I say.

"Oh My Chicken Nuggets so do I" Aria says excitedly.

I raise an eyebrow at her "Oh My Chicken Nuggets? Are you hungry or something?"

"No, it's just something me and my friends say" Aria explains.

"So are you good at Boxing?" I ask. I saw her hit Amber earlier and that looked pretty hard.

"Ummm I guess so..." Aria said looking down. She's shy she doesn't like the attention on her, so maybe she's not a bad girl. We walk inside together and I tell her that I have travelled the world for my boxing and she says she has too.

+++

I find out that Aria is really good at boxing. She beat everyone in her age group, guys and girls. I'm in the age above so I didn't get to box with her but I watched her. Not in a creepy way but in a way of awe. I have never seen a girl fight like that. When our classes had finished we walked to our cars together and I asked her if she wanted to go out for icecream.

"Hey Aria, do you want to go out for icecream?" I ask nervously. I don't know why I'm nervous though I'm never nervous around girls.

"I would go out with you to get icecream but I have to babysit my little brother Kane" Aria replies. She sounds like she is disappointed that she couldn't come but I don't know why she called me a dicknose.

"Well there's a great park I take my little brother to, it's just down the road. I can meet you here in an hour and show you it. Only if you want of course." I say to Aria.

"Yeah that will be great. Aha, maybe they'll become best friends." Aria jokes. "What's your brothers name?" Aria asks.

"Benjiman but we just call him Benji. He doesn't like Benjiman" I say. I think I'm rambling Oh My God I never ramble I don't know why I'm rambling.

"Yeah I'll meet you here in an hour I'll give Kane dinner, it's his fave so he can't miss it aha" Aria smiles.

"Oh yeah? Well you better get home and cook it for him" I say smiling back.

"Eh it's mac and cheese so it'll take two minutes" Aria says smiling.

"Oh My God, I love mac and cheese! Can you cook me some?" I ask smiling back.

"Sure i'll bring you some" she says winking. I laugh as she walks back to the car. She hops in and and her music is blasting. She's listening to Up All Night by One Direction and god she's a good singer. I can here her as she drives up the road.