Chapter 10~Trouble

*Miles*

I get to school and I see Oby where it normally is, Thank God I thought Aria would leave. I run inside towards her locker when I get stopped by Nathan. "Hey man, Why are ya in such a rush?"

"Oh you know me, trying' to get a new chick" I say winking at him even though I don't think Of Aria as just another 'Chick.'

"That new girl Aria's pretty Hot. Don't ya think?" Nathan asks me and for some reason I don't Like him Talking about her.

"I guess man, Gotta go" I say rushing off towards her locker. I see her there some girls-Jessica and Katie I think-she is laughing and smiling and as I walk Closer I can hear Her British accent. "Aria!" I call out. All three of them turn To look at me and all their smiles drop, Aria shuts her locker and turns away. When I get there the girls look at me with glares.

"What do you want with her?" Katie asks with a surprising amount of coldness in her Voice.

"I just wanted to talk to her" I say looking between the two girls. "Why did she walk away?"

"Oh you Don't remember what you did?" Jessica asks crossing her arms.

"umm What did I do?" I ask. 

Wrong question. "What did you do?! Are you serious? Amber told us what the two of you's did, Aria thought you actually cared about her but she was wrong your just another player looking for a fling!" She squeals stepping closer. 

Katie takes her arm, "Come on lets go and find Ari." Katie drags Jessica down the hall while she's flailing and trying to get out of her grip, giving me death stares.

"I will get you Teller!" Jessica shrieks as they round the corner.

"Jeese What did ya do to get her all fired up?" Nathan says coming up behind me.

"Probably ruined a friendship," I mumble. "Do you know what Amber was saying we did?" He explains to me and i shiver at the thought, "Oh God, no wonder she hates me. I gotta go fix something." I run off towards my first class with Aria, she sits up the back and I slide into the seat next to her. "Look what-"

I'm cut off by her turning and giving me a glare, "I don't want to hear it! Look whatever you did with Amber is your business not mine and not any of theirs. You and her might find it interesting but I sure don't and i'm pretty sure they don't either, so just stop." 

The class gives her an applause and she looks down at her desk sliding in her earphones and scribbles in her notebook. "She sure told you," Nathan says with a smirk i glare at him.

At lunch I slide into the table i Usually sit at and Amber slides in next to me, she wraps her arm around mine and puts her leg on top of mine. I push her off me "Why did you say things we 'did' that we actually didn't do?"

"We did do them baby!" She says looking pointedly at the rest of the people at the table who are listening with great interest.

"But we didn't! So stop spreading rumours!" i sigh and start to get up.

"What are you doing? Are you walking away from me?" Amber Shrieks.

"Yep" I say popping the 'p.'

"If you take one more step We're over!"

I pointedly take two steps forward "I dumped your sorry arse last week!" I walk towards the carpark hop on my motorbike and drive towards the gym.