Chapter 13~ The start of Prank week

*Miles*

"Well, Hey you!" Aria says as she opens the door to me. Is Like the fight we had before is jut completely forgotten about.

"Hi?" I ask back in a confused manner. "Why are you so chirpy today?" I question.

"Well-" Aria starts but is cut off.

"Who's at the door?" A deep male, british voice calls from what sounds like the sitting room.

"It's just Mile's bru. Calm down!" She chuckles at his questioning behaviour.

"The one you drew about?" A slightly familiar voice calls.

"Shh!" Aria whisper-shouts to behind her than looks back at me. "So umm hi?"

"You drew about me?" I ask a small smirk forming on my face.

"Sadly yes" she sighs. "Trust me M, it's probably not a good thing."

"Uhh okay" I say looking down at my shoes. "Can I come in or?" I ask politely.

"Yep" Aria smiles popping the 'P.' "What can I do for you today kind lady?"

"A! I'm a man!" I say mocking hurt.

"Yeah a manwhore!" someone shouts from the sitting room.

"Jade!" Aria complains "don't be a bitch!" We walk into the sitting room where there's a boy and a girl. Obviously siblings, sharing the same jet black hair and blue green eyes.

"I'm speaking the truth Hun" Jade smiles at me, hopping of the couch. "Hey Hunny," she purrs, in her British accent .

I give an uncomfortable cough and look to Aria. "You're such a hoe! You're scaring him!" Aria chuckles. 'So you've met Jade" she points to the girl who is now stuffing her face with skittles. "And that's James" pointing to the boy flicking through the channels on the tv.

They both give a small wave before turning back to whatever they were doing. "So umm can I talk to you?" She nods. "Alone?"

"Oh sure! I'm so oblivious that try are even here anymore," we walk into the kitchen.

"So umm," I scratch the back of my neck nervously. "Why did you get so angry at me? And get your friend to tell me not to ever talk to you again? Not that I listened of course otherwise I wouldn't be here..."

"Shhhh," Aria says putting her finger to my lips. "No need to worry, not yet, not yet." She pulls her fingers away. "Not yet, its not a good time. Well it is but not to tell, no not to tell."

"Oi Miles!" That girl Jade calls walking into the kitchen. "Is she being all loopy again? Like a happy loopy though?"

"Umm yeah, what's going on? Has she been drinking?" I ask frazzled, I hope these people aren't hurting her.

"Oh she's fine! And maybe a little buzzed but that's because it's prank week!" Jade says like its the most obvious and most okay, normal thing in the world.

"I don't think i quite understand. Prank week? Is that something you 'Brits' made up?" i ask suddenly getting really annoyed.

"Look dude, chill." James says. "We made this up when we were little and it's something we've done ever since. You shouldn't come in here and act like Boss."

I shrug, "Whatever" I walk out of the house slamming the door in the process.

Through the door i hear Aria say, "Where did Miles go? Kane wanted to see if he could go see Benji."

I pretend i don't hear and hop into the car, feeling the tiniest bit guilty for depriving Benji from seeing Kane after he's been begging for another sleepover.

*Aria*

The bumhole  just left he didn't even say goodbye. Poor Kane, he was so upset that he didn't get to go see Benji i will be having a serious talk with that bum after prank week. But guess what!! It is now the day before the start of prank week and my favourite people of all time are here, James and Jade!

I call him;

A- "M! why did you leave Kane wanted to see Benji!

M-"You and your friends are acting strange as hell! Prank week? What the Fuck is that? Something to keep me away? 

A-"no thats not what happened! its something we've done since Kane has been old enough to walk & talk. I can't believe i forgave because of what i fucking drew. Goodbye Miles.

I end the call abruptly and flop on the couch. "Urgh! Why did i forgive him over that stupid drawing?"

"Because that drawing shows his got a dark past, something darker then his parents dying" James says simply

**__**__**__**__**

"C'mon, SHH!" I whisper to jade my pranking buddy. "We have to wake them up!"

Jade fills a bucket full of cold tap water while i grab some ice from my mini fridge and chuck it in the bucket. I grab some whip cream and a feather, The oldest yet still a pretty funny prank. We quietly walk into the room and i fill James' hand with whip cream considering he is the deeper sleeper and won't walk until he is soaking in cold water. Jade positions herself at the end of the bed the boys are sharing and i slightly tickle James' face and he slaps himself with the cream, I pounce out of the way just as Jade throws the bucket of cold water on them. We snap a quick photo of them ripping off the bedspread before running down to the kitchen.

**__**__**__**__**

"Well, well, well did you clean up?" I ask as James and Kane come from the room in dry clothes.

"Ha-ha very funny!" James says.

Kane looks a bit puzzled "Why did you put a 1 on the chart? It didn't count you didn't get a photo."

Jade smirks, "Oh but we did!" She pulls out her phone and shows the boys the picture of them half shout, James covered in whip cream and Kane open mouthed and an ice-cube tuck in his hair.

"Okay that counts," Kane says huffing.

"But remember the rules!" James shouts "Number 1: Your prank does not count if you don't Take a photo! Number 2: Your prank has to be marked down before the Prankie gets to the fridge but not before the prank has been done! Number 3: All pranks have to be done as a team! Number 4: No pranks that can mentally or physically harm you for more than a month!"

"We know the rules!" I shout back.

"Well, Let the pranking begin!" James sounds like the fat controller of Thomas the tank engine when he does his Pranker voice.

*************

Dedicated to @Gigijaxon for all her voting xx