Chapter 3~ The Park

An hour later I'm sitting with Benji waiting for Aria and Kane. They turn up in Oby screaming All The Small Things by Blink-182.

Late night, come home
Work sucks, I know

She left me roses by the stairs,
Surprises, let me know she cares
Say it ain't so,
I will not go,
Turn the lights off,
Carry me home

I can't believe they have the same music taste that's so weird, Benji hates all the bands I like but Aria, Kane and I have the same music taste. Kane better rub off some of his music taste on Benji so we can listen to music together in the car instead of his crappy songs.

"Hey Aria" I yell to her across the car-park.

"Sup dicknose" she yells back.

"Hey! I thought we were past that." I say slapping a hand over my chest in mock hurt. Out of the corner of my eye I see Benji and Kane laughing at us. 

"Nope" Aria says giving me a punch in the arm.

I scoff at her and fold my arms turning away from her. "Benji this is Aria and Kane" I say pointing to them as I say it.

"Yeah I know who Kane is Miles, he's in my class and he's a mad soccer player." Benji says as Kane and him chest pump.

"Hey! I'm a mad soccer player too" says Aria as she thwacks Benji on the arm.

"No way. Girls can't play soccer" Benji says

"Umm who do you think taught Kane how to play soccer?  'Cause it sure wasn't James Wilson." Aria says crossing her arms and giving Benji a playful glare.

"She's right man. As sad as it seems she's way better then me" Kane says. His voice full of shame.

"Well lets go to the park" I yell running off with the soccer-ball. 

"Kane, Benji grab the stuff I'm gonna go get the soccer-ball off a dicknose" She says tearing after me down the sidewalk.

I dribble the ball down the sidewalk dodging anyone that's coming the other way but after a few seconds I see Aria running along beside me, it doesn't even look like she's sweating. God she's so cute. While i'm looking at her she slides her foot around the ball traps it does a little trick the continues running down the sidewalk dribbling the ball. For a few seconds i'm standing there shocked then Benji and Kane run past and i'm back to chasing her. I try to get the ball from her but she keeps doing tricks to get around me. When we arrive at the park Aria goes on full sprint, she dribbles the ball down the field then kicks it straight into the net. She turns around goes up to Benji slaps him on the arm and says "who's the mad soccer player now? Not Kane for sure." I swear Benji is looking at her with awe.

"If you think she's good at soccer you have to watch her fight" Kane says.

Aria gives him a little shove "it's boxing and i'm not that good pansycake" {A/N I used pansycake from divergent}. 

"Aww come on Aria, your amazing. You beat everyone in your age group" I say.

"What even boys?" Benji asks awed.

"Yep" Aria says popping the 'p'.

"So, did you bring me any mac and cheese?" I ask changing the subject as the boys run off to kick the soccer ball or play on the equipment I don't really know which.

"Yes I brought some mac and cheese but I don't know if there's any for you" Aria says.

"Oh come on Aria, not even a little bit" I plead.

"Nope" Aria says popping a spoonful of mac and cheese in her mouth. I am just staring at her mouth open. When she has the next spoonful near her mouth I tackle her and eat it. She stares at me as i take the container and spoon out of her hand and start eating the mac and cheese. Oh My God this is the best mac and cheese i've ever tasted. I stare at her but I must have been staring too long because she says "what? Oh My Chicken Nuggets do I have food on my face?" she asks.

"Aha no" I say. "This is the worst mac and cheese ever! I thought I could trust you making my world but NO I guess I can't" I say crossing my arms and making a humf sound.

She looks at me with sad eyes. "If it's really that bad i'll just leave and take it with me" Aria says standing up and putting her hand out.

"Never!!!" I scream rolling away from her. "This is the best mac and cheese ever. Do you make this all the time for Kane? If you do I am moving in with you" I say as I stop rolling.

"Well I make it all the time but who says your moving in" Aria says with a laugh.

"Meeeeeee" I scream like a little kid as i'm running around.

"But if I can't catch you, you can't move in" Aria says chasing me.

"He's moving in with us?" Kane asks shocked.

"What?" says Benji who is also shocked.

"Umm no I gave some of my special mac and cheese to him 'cause he said it's his favourite. He asked if I made it all the time and I said yes and he said he's moving in and then you saw all that and now i'm explaining it to you. And why would you think I would let a dicknose in my house eh Kane?" Aria says in one long breath.

"Umm I don't know" says Kane looking down.

"Eyy I thought we were past dicknose" I say.

"Nope" she says back.

"Why can't they move in with us? It's just us." Kane asks well more like whines.

"Because we only met them today and no way am I letting ya dicknose in my house." Aria replies.

"What do you mean 'just you two'?" I say still offended about being called a dicknose.

"Look they're asking questions now" Aria says to Kane and to Benji and I she says "goodnight boys but we have to go home now and if your lucky I bring some mac and cheese to school tomorrow". She directs that last part at me. Aria grabs Kane by the arm and walks down the street back to the cars.

"Wait," Benji and I yell at the same time.

"Nope, it's late and we have school tomorrow" Aria says quickly.

"But will you be at school tomorrow?" I ask.

"Probably" she answers back hoping in her car. I hear the music but it's muffled and I don't think they'll be singing on this car trip.

'~'~'~'~'~'

So this is very sucky and it is only just the start. Alot of other stuff is going to happen but later in the book.

COMMENT

LIKE

VOTE