Chapter 9~Going Home

*Miles*

After Aria and I's movie marathon we have watched;

Frozen

Grown ups 1&2

Both the Mean Girls

And Divergent.

I now get Why Aria's shirt had 'We only wear pink on wednesdays' on it.

"Well we better go" Aria says as Kane comes down with his bags, Aria's clothes thrown on top. "Hope you don't mind but i'm keeping this" She says gesturing at what she's wearing-my t-shirt and trackies.

"Nah it's okay, A" I say. Aria and Kane walk out and hop in Oby, music blaring. She tries to start Oby but it doesn't work. I then remember why she stayed in the first place "A! We need to take Oby to the garage" i yell. She turns to me with a horrified look on her face.

"Ga-ga-garage? A place with dirty, shitty cars? I will not take my baby to a garage!" she yells back.

"Okay i'll take it there" i say.

"1.Oby is not an it! 2.You will not drive my Oby! And 3. I banned Oby from those places when Ob's was born!" Aria screams at me. "I will fix Ob's myself!" And that's when i see Aria pop the car bonnet stick her head inside, checks the oil, then screams. "AHHHH! Someones tried to kill Oby!"

"What?" I ask confused.

"Someone put washing detergent instead of oil in Oby!" Aria screams looking pointedly at Kane, "Again."

"I didn't do it" Kane tries to persuade Aria. 

"Uh Huh. Yeah. I don't believe you" She says hands on her hips.

Kane shakes his head"I d-" Aria tackles him to the ground and pins him there.

"Why? Why did you try to hurt Oby?" Aria says overly dramatic.

"It was Benji's idea" Kane blurts out trying to point a Benji. Aria whips her head over to look at Benji, the look of death is on her face. I run over and grab her before she strangles one of them.

"A, Don't" I say calmly.

"Lets go Kane" Aria says bluntly shaking me off. "Get me some oil Miles." I get her some oil she tips it in starts up Oby and drives off without saying another word.

-Authors note-

It's short. Sorry. Tell me if you like it so far. Kinda loosing hope. :)