We Ride

'My luggage is packed...the souvenirs are here...I almost forgot...' Nat ran towards the bathroom. 'My toileteries...'

'Are you that excited to go back to Thailand?' Nunew said, shaking his head in amusement.

'Of course...Osaka is great but I love Bangkok more...' Nat smiled.

'More like a specific guy that live in Bangkok...'

'And you still have to ask?' Nat rolled his eyes.

'You two practically on the phone talking to each other every night...' Nunew sat on his bed.

'It's not the same...'

Nat's phone rings.

'I bet that's P'Max...' Nunew said.

Nat grabbed his phone from the side table.

'Yup, that's him...' His smiles grew wider 'Hello...'

'Hey babe...' Max's voice greeted Nat. 'What are you doing?'

'Just finished packing my luggage...you're still gonna pick me up at the airport tomorrow right?'

'Of course...I missed you...'

'I missed you too...' Nat could picture Max's pouty lips at the other end.

They talked for a while as they usually did and Nat can't wait to have Max in his arms again.

'Good night...I'll see you tomorrow...love ya...'

Zee just smiled looking at his best friend.

'What?' Max frowned as he end the call.

'You can stop moping around like a sick puppy now that Nat's coming back from Japan tomorrow.'

'Shut up...'

'I wonder how you survive your internship when you're looking miserable like this while being apart for two weeks...' Zee shook his head.

'You don't wanna know...it was the hardest 4 months in my life...'

'And I can't imagine when Nat gonna be on his internship...that would be a scene to witness.'

'Don't remind me.'

****************

The airport were bustling with people but Max's eyes glued to the arrival hall automated door, waiting for Nat...the younger's flight was supposed to arrive an hour ago.

Then...

'P'Max!'

Nat's voice echoed and Max's head turned in an instant.

A petite figure running towards him and Max's smiles got bigger as Nat leaped onto him, wrapping slender arms around his bigger frame.

'I missed you!' Nat said, tightening his embrace. He didn't care the eyes that's currently on the two of them...he was way too happy to see his boyfriend.

'I missed you too too baby...'

A kiss landed on Nat's thin lips.

'How's Osaka? Is it fun?'

'Kinda but I like it here better...'

In the car...

Max didn't let go of Nat's hands for a minute while he was driving.

'I bought a few things for your parents...can we go back to your house this weekend?' Nat said, fiddling with Max's long fingers.

'Sure...you really don't have to buy them anything anyway...'

'I want to...your parents are so nice to me and mom said that I was like a son to her so it's only appropriate I got something for her and dad...'

Max just smiled as he listened to Nat's stories the whole drive. After an hour they arrived at the basement parking lot of Max's new condo.

'I'm so glad to be home...' Nat said. He glanced over at Max and found the older one was staring at him. 'What?'

Max unbuckled his seatbelt, leaned towards Nat and pulled him by the neck into a heated kiss. He nibbled on Nat's thin lips, sliding his tongue and explore every nooks and crannies of the younger's mouth.

'I missed you so much...' Max whispered as they broke the kiss.

Nat climbed over the driver's seat and straddled Max's lap.

'And I missed you too...'

Another deep kiss. Nat could feel Max's bulge got bigger as they kissed and he decided to grind his hips just to tease him. He was smiling when he felt Max's hands cupping his butt, squeezing it gently.

'Baby...' Max pulled away from the kiss. 'You better stop or I'm gonna take you right here right now...' He stared at Nat's slightly swollen lips.

Nat slipped his hands underneath Max's shirt, running them on Max's washboard abs.

'Did I stop you from it?' Nat said, nipping Max's neck, sending shivers down the latter's spine.

Max kinda surprised with Nat's boldness but he wasn't complaining.

'Are you sure? What if somebody saw us?' Max glaced around.

'Your car is heavily tinted, and we're facing a wall...who's gonna see?' Nat cupped Max's bulge. 'Plus I don't think this has the patience to wait.'

'Damn, what did Osaka do to you?' Max smirked.

'Let just say 2 weeks without my big boyfriend can drive me crazy...' Nat unbuckled Max's jeans and unzipped it. 'I really need this...' He palmed the growing bulge, massaging it gently.

'Baby, you're killing me...' Max groaned as the pleasure gradually building up.

'Will you give it to me?' Nat looked at Max with hooded eyes.

'You don't have to ask me twice...'

Max sat Nat on the passenger side, reclined the seat and straddled Nat's slender hips.

Only grunts and moans were heard between the two lovers as they lost in bubbles of lust and pleasure.

************

Got inspired with Hia Yi and Diao scene in Cutie Pie 2😆😆😆. Had to update it for my lovely readers on Valentine's Day.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!! 💗💗💗💗