First Kiss

Leo

Y/N:

I toss another piece of popcorn in my mouth, the salty, crunchiness filling me with joy. Turning, I smile at Leo sitting next to me. He tells me a funny story about the time he and his brothers were grounded for setting up a skateboarding ramp in the lair that led to Mikey crashing into one of their other human friends and causing a commotion.

I giggle, greatly enjoying every story he has to tell about his brothers. It's clear he loves them dearly and greatly values family life, which I appreciate.

"Once, when my mom was home in New York City preparing for a photo shoot, Remi and I snuck into her makeup. He must've been, oh, two years old, and I was eleven. I painted all of his nails his favorite color, blue, and did a full face of makeup. Lipstick, eyeshadow, eyeliner, blush, everything. I took so many photos, here look," I show Leo a few photos of toddler Remi with poorly put on makeup and he chuckles, "I wasn't that bad at makeup, I've always been great at it, but you know two year olds, they never sit still. I put makeup on myself, too." I show him the photos. This makeup is applied much better, but a bit too heavy.

"Aww, you're so cute." Leo coos, staring at the picture of younger me with Remi. I laugh, shaking my head.

"I put on all of her perfume, too. Yes, all of it. I smelled like a prostitute who bathes exclusively in pure alcohol."

"Anyways," I continue, "when mom found us she let out the loudest shriek, like she just walked in on a crime scene, and asked me a million questions about what I had done. Remi was smearing designer makeup on the walls, drawing little pictures, while I was trying to paint my nails. She freaked out and grounded me for a week because of that. There was no need anyways, my mom always let me try on her makeup with supervision so she didn't understand why I wasted thousands of dollars of makeup and beautified my brother without her permission." I say. We both laugh at my ridiculous story, exchanging a few more sibling stories while we eat our popcorn.

The bowl empties and I pop some more, entering the room with a fresh bowl and big blue throw blanket. It's Space Heroes time!

We cuddle on the couch, watching our shared favorite show. Leo has his arm wrapped around me, keeping his eyes glued to the tv.

At an ad break, he looks down and kisses me on the head. "You're so perfect." He compliments me. I blush, looking into his ocean blue eyes.

"Thanks." I smile, too flustered to say anything else.

"May I kiss you?" He asks. My face burns bright red, caught off guard at his sudden question. My eyes widen and I glance around the room nervously before turning back to make eye contact with him. His face scrunches slightly, nervously.

"Yes, Leo." I reply, after what seems like years of silence. He cups my cheek, leaning in with his eyes closed. I close my eyes too before feeling his lips kissing mine. Butterflies flutter in my stomach as I kiss back, using my hand to cup his cheek too.

Leo pulls back, staring at me. We both smile, blushing bright red. "Was that your first kiss?" I ask.

"Yeah."

"Well, you're really good at it."

Raph

Y/N:

The soda can cracks and sizzles as I open it, not even glancing down at the beverage. "Call Ken if I'm not home by Monday night." Dad's note on the fridge reads. Absolutely not, I can survive without my jerk brother, Ken.

Ken attends a CUNY college at the moment, probably barely passing because all he posts on social media is drinking beer, smoking blunts, and going to frat parties with "his brothers."