5 - 𝓛

—🍬🦇—

~

"Streber!" His face lit up. "Hey!"

"Helloooo!!" Streber giggled, approaching the candy clerk joyfully.

There was something different about him. It took Kevin a few moments to realise it.

Streber wasn't wearing his usual vampire fit.

Instead, he stood there with a black shirt with neon green lining in the shape of a bat. The sleeves were long and stripy, black and green, and on his bottom half he was wearing baggy cargos, with a chain hanging from his waist.

"Nice outfit." Kevin complimented. Streber's cheeks dusted red.

"Thanks! I don't work much during the day, which is why I'm not wearing my vampire costume. I decided I'd come see you!" He beamed widely, fangs sticking out.

Wait a second, fangs?

"Strebs, you forgot to take out your fangs." Kevin laughed.

"Fangs? Oh, these! Yeah, these aren't fake. I was born with them."

Kevin's eyes widened in surprise. "Oh wow, really?"

"Yeah!! I went to the dentist once, and they said that these two teeth are called canines, and they're used to tear through food." Streber pointed to his two fangs. "They also told me that my canines were bigger than average, but I shouldn't be worried about it. I like them, anyway!"

Kevin laughed a bit. "You can easily scare people off with them too."

"Believe me, I've done that many times."

Kevin laughed more, Streber joining in. 

There was a few moments of silence, before Streber piped up again.

"Oh yeah!! We've got two new members of our crew, Kevin!!" He exclaimed excitedly. "One is named Jamie, and they're like, OBSESSED with Madness Combat. The other's called Leon, he's quiet, but pretty cool."