7 - 𝓖

—🍬🦇—

~

"Alright, Kevin." Radford sat in front of his candy clerk friend, elbows on the table, palms closed together, and slightly leaning forward. He means business. "We're gonna make this work."

Radford had invited Kevin to his place to discuss some matters.

"Why does this have to be taken so seriously-?" Kevin sweat-dropped, slightly uncomfortable in this current situation.

"BECAUSE, Kevin," the dirty blonde suddenly slammed his hands down on the table, making Kevin slightly jump in surprise. "Both you AND Streber deserve the best. The best being eachother."

"How do you even know Streber?" Kevin asked.

Radford's expression fell into a calmer one, as he sighed. "Streber was one of my best and only friends in high school. Until he dropped out."

"He dropped out?" Kevin's eyes widened in shock. "Why?"

"Cuz of the idiots that never left him alone." Radford frowned. "he didn't even stay for final exams and graduation..."

There was a moment or two of silence.

"But anyway. Back to how you're gonna ask him out."

Kevin went red. "Don't put it like that."

"Why?"

"Cuz it sounds...I'm just asking him if he wants to spend some time with me, okay?"

"So you're asking him out."

Kevin rolled his eyes. There was no point in fighting against the point anymore. It was just gonna gradually get worse. "Just help me, for fucks sake."

"Fine, fine." Radford laughed a bit. "Alright, so I've got some ideas. I can give you both a discount on movie tickets, so that's a good starting point."

"Is there even anything good on right now?" Kevin raised a brow.

"Are you fucked over, Kevin? Good movie era ended a long time ago. That's a dumb question." Radford scolded. Kevin scoffed.

"Just tell me what you and Rick would normally do on dates." 

Radford thought for a moment, leaning back with a finger to his chin.

"Well, we almost drowned in a lake on once. We also got Radiohead tickets once but ending up selling them to these 15 year old girls who told Rick they'd pay for his Paramount Plus subscription for 3 months. Oh yeah, and we binge watched the entirety of Inside Job once."

"Okay, yeah, let's get back to the movie ticket discount."

This made Radford chuckle. "I swear we've had good dates."

Kevin sighed, leaning his chin into his hands. "Can't I just, like...bring him for a walk in the park?"

Radford perked up. "Y'know what, that's not a bad idea..."

"I can bring candy and snacks, we can like, sit on a bench or something..."

"I think you're onto something, Kevin!" the puffy-haired man beamed. "It's perfect for a first date!!"