8 - 𝓗

—🍬🦇—

~

31st of October.

All Hallow's Eve.

Kevin's least favourite day of the year.

He was gonna be working all day and night. Another 24 hour shift.

But at least this year, he's gonna go through the night knowing that he has a boyfriend.

Kevin and Streber agreed to start dating the night before, after their unforgettable night out. Streber was also working all night, due to the official opening of his haunted house, and so they also agreed to meet up as soon as both of their shifts were finished.

Although, the day has just began. 

Kevin opened up CandyClub that morning, no sign of Rick. Fixing decorations and candy sales, he waited for his colleague to arrive before officially marking the store as open.

The large brunette came through the door, making Kevin look over to his direction.

"So, Kevin. How was last night?" He smirked.

Kevin hadn't even thought about how he was gonna break the news.

"it was...nice." Kevin told him, unsure of what to say.

"Just nice?"

Kevin raised a brow at him. "It's almost as if you're expecting me to say something."

"I'm expecting you to tell me that you now have a boyfriend." Rick smirked.

Kevin blinked a few times, processing.

"How...how do you know?"

"I don't think you wanna know." Rick said, making his way into the storage room. "Radford says congrats, by the way."

Kevin frowned. He knew exactly what was going on here.

"You were watching us, weren't you?"

No reply.

He sighed, picking up his phone as he positioned himself in his usual spot behind the counter

Streber ♡
Happy halloween!! have a nice day at work candyboy <3

Kevin smiled. He quickly responded:

You too fangy. hope everything goes well with the haunted house <3 tell the rest I said hi!!

~

When the day of Halloween rolls around, the day seems to go by in a flash. Evening comes so quickly it's almost spooky.

Somewhere deep in the forest, stood the haunted house that has been constructed since the beginning of the year.

Streber and his colleagues were gathered in a circle, for a short meeting before everything started to run.

"Alright, guys." Streber started. "It's the night we've all been waiting for."