X : Bullseye

Saturday, 27th June 2009

Irmina groaned in pain as she got up from her bed. Thanks to being at another near-death experience, her body had subsided to the normal healing rate of a human being as her serum worked to keep her alive.

"Schlampe," Irmina sighed [Bitch in German], removing her shirt. Irmina has a habit of waking up before anyone does, so right about now it is four in the morning. Irmina rummaged through her cabinets and drawers for bandages, usually, everything is stocked up, ready for Irmina when she comes home. After she had everything on the counter, she went for a cold shower.

"Honestly, I've suffered worse," Irmina muttered to herself, wrapping the bandage around her thigh. Irmina sighed as she tried her best with the wounds on her back with limited mobility, thanks to the injuries. Akiko, her cat, got on her thigh after hearing her whimpering. "Ohayo Akiko." And Irmina received a meow, following purring as the cat snuggled against her stomach, causing her to chuckle at the ticklish feeling. "Okay let's have some breakfast."

Meow. That was all she heard from the silent morning.

"Let me put on some clothes first."

Irmina sighed as she scooped up her small creature and placed it on her shoulder. The cat seemed to like to snuggle into her neck like a certain Aki back in the forties. She had accepted that whatever the universe still had for her, Akiko is Aki's reincarnation.

Irmina decided on a more western breakfast of waffles and whatever she can find in the fridge. She contemplated calling up Sato for her to come over early. Maki's and Sato's students would be coming over to the Mansion for a joint training session.

"Let's not act on another bad idea, Irmina." She chuckled to herself before placing Akiko on the floor but she just kept on climbing and clinging to her Hakama (skirt-like divided trousers). Irmina scoffed as she let the cat be and made herself some breakfast.

After Breakfast, she headed for Kyudo Hall and got everything prepared for her niece and the students. A few of the house staff would be joining her to do their duties but also to help Irmina out. Since she's injured and all.

"Ohayo King-sama." The staff greeted her as he handed a bow to Irmina and received a frown. He widened his eyes and took back the bow, apologising a million times. Everyone knows that the Bushidas are very picky with their bows and Irmina might have passed down that trait to younger generations. Irmina chuckled and thanked him for her bow as he carefully passed her arrows.

~

Maki brought her students into the Mansion as she waited for Sato's students. The two joked about how unbelievable the situation was. Two rival schools are going to be training together for the weekend. Maki teased Sato about Irmina. Irmina technically convinced them both without even doing anything.