XXXVI : Movement

a/n - so sorry I am late, I will be releasing another chapter on Sunday :)

28 April 2015

"König."

"Hi, Mina."

"Hello Darling, sorry I thought you were someone else."

"It's okay. I wanted to ask if you could join us for a mission?"

"Where and who?"

"Sokovia and Baron Strucker."

"Yeah sure...picking me up?"

"Why do you sound like that? Yeah, we will pick you up in an hour at your apartment."

Irmina sighed as she stretched, hearing the call ending as she packed up her desk and called for Marlene. She quickly gave a run down before placing Otto in command and took her gear with her as she left the base.

"Can I join you for a shower?"

"Always, Angel."

Natasha scrunched up her face after hearing the name, one she hadn't heard for a long time. Irmina just laughed in response as she watched her girlfriend get rid of her suit.

Soft kisses on Irmina's back, the soft moaning from her lips. Natasha's forehead pressed in between her shoulder blades.

"You're strangely tensed."

"I am wondering when it's my time."

"Time for what?"

"When they come for their property."

"We won't let that happen."

"The last time someone said that she ended up dead."

"It won't come to that."

"Clint's in the car?" Irmina shuts off the water and quickly walks out of the shower. She picked up Natasha's suit from the floor and took it to their bed before returning with a towel. Natasha sighed deeply, thinking about how Aki probably promised the same thing.

She knows that Irmina is completely terrified of losing her people. The older woman doesn't show it often but Natasha just knew. The way she spoke, the subtle touch to keep her close or even how she always kept her in her sights.

— | —

"Enhanced?" King whispered to herself, seeing a figure flash past her. An indication that HYDRA had been experimenting again.

"King, what did you say?!" Steve shouted through their comms and she cringed at his voice.

"Enhanced on the field and can someone readjust my comms, Steve is too loud for me."

"Jarvis, you got it?" She heard Tony say. Jarvis talked to her personally to find her comfort before she thanked the AI like it was another person.

"Steve, you don't need to shout all the time."