XXXVIII : My Home

a/n - no typo check unfortunately

3 May 2015

Steve was giving his speech as per usual while Irmina kept an eye on the twins. Has the guilt gotten to them or are they just trying to do the right thing all along?

She just wanted to get Natasha back.

"You gonna apologise to them?" Clint asked, seeing how terrified they were in Irmina's presence. Irmina did not help with the situation when she kept on glaring at them every time she caught their eyes.

"No."

"Wow, no hesitation."

Irmina walked towards them, trying to get her knives and assault rifles which she had stored in a box near Wanda. The Witch stood up quite fast her twin right by her side while Irmina just unbothered to talk to anyone as she prepared to fight giant and sturdy tin men. The German just picked out her knives silently, minding her own business and the twins just worry about her.

She was angered to another level when they told her Bruce would go save Natasha instead. Every single one, minus Clint, on that jet, is receiving the silent treatment from her.

Most of the Avengers were fidgety went they were arriving. Irmina was first at the hatch, waiting for either Clint or Tony to open it. Steve begged for her to follow the plan but she did not acknowledge him a single bit.

She partnered herself with Thor because he was the only one she could stand at the moment and was the one to suggest that Irmina go for Natasha—he might have a suspicion about her powers. Scattering her shadows everywhere, putting one of each Avenger and the twins—send two with Bruce.

"She's safe," Aki voiced. Irmina let out a deep breath, confused but amazed to see what Ultron had built before turning to Thor.

"You go back to the surface," Thor demanded and Irmina was already on her way there when they realised they were on a floating rock.

"Tony! Come get me!" Irmina shouted as she ran out from the rubble, getting to the only opening she could find. She had no idea that she would be jumping to her death, well some idea.

"On it!"

FRIDAY scanned the rock to find Irmina's heat signature. She already jumped off and waited for Tony to catch her. Once he saw her, the two fought, and Tony asked why she didn't use her powers.

"Only two of you know!" Irmina reminded, landing casually before catching a man falling off. They were shouting for her to come and Irmina wanted to kill all of them. "I. Am. Coming!"

Usually slicing into things is easy for Irmina. However, slicing into Vibranium and metal is another thing. She was listening in on Steve's and Natasha's conversation while chasing civilians into the shelter.