XXXV : Snap Out Of It

a/n - sorry that I am a day late but to reward you, there is smut :3

14 September 2014

"Stay down."

"And if I don't?" Natasha smirked as Irmina's jaws clenched in annoyance, her dog tags falling from her shirt. Irmina was straddling Natasha as she pinned her arms down to the mat. Clint was just watching, snacking with Tony as they felt the sexual tension between the two assassins.

Irmina leaned down, her lips at her ear, and whispered, "You don't like walking the next day?"

"Generallautnant..." a shout that was dragged out after the soldier found his boss on the floor with her girlfriend and felt like he just interrupted something. The glare he received from the Russian sent a shiver down his spine as he fixed his posture and saluted his boss. "The Chancellor will be arriving in five minutes."

"And the President?"

"Ten minutes, and the VIPs, roughly twenty minutes."

"VIPs?"

"Rich folks and some family members. Tony is on the list, seeing that he is the one providing our weapons and gear," Irmina informed, slightly groaning as she got up and helped Natasha afterwards. She turned to Tony and gave him a warning look: "Behave. Someone looks after Thor."

Irmina took her jacket from Adelaide, who had just entered with Marlene, and Tony jogged to change his attire. She wore her beret and walked to the entrance to greet the Chancellor. Natasha kept staring at Irmina's ass, and Clint poked her side.

"I know your girlfriend is hot, but have some shame."

"How can I have shame when, as you said, my girlfriend is very hot?"

"You added very."

Natasha shrugged, and Clint knew exactly what she meant—she was not wrong. Her best friend rolled his eyes and went to adjust his bow and arrows. Natasha bothered with her guns while Thor's laughter beamed throughout the hangar. Irmina had dedicated a hangar for all SHIELD and Avengers use; some were annoyed, but there wasn't much for anyone to do to oppose Irmina, where her words are law on the base.

But most of the time, it was just the Avengers crashing her workplace.

Steve wasn't pleased about coming to Germany so many times a month, and Irmina wasn't over the moon to see his face so much as she walked around the base, trying to deal with her soldiers. But more and more of Hydra's activities are in Europe, so they crash on the base. There was once when they argued about the harsh training that Irmina had provided her soldiers with, Thor had to hold onto Irmina, and Clint and Natasha dealt with Steve.

Right now, Captain America is relaxing in the Quinjet. From time to time, he will see Irmina being saluted by her soldiers, but she waves them off most of the time, still returning the salutes.