XXXVII : Mess It Up

3 May 2015

3 May 2015

"Auntie Mina!"

Irmina let out a deep groan as she picked the girl up. The Avengers looked at Clint, Irmina and Natasha very confused to the very new and surprising information. Natasha went to Laura and Irmina busied with the kids. The wife could see the weird tension her favourite couple gives off from one another.

Irmina barely gave a glance at Natasha while Natasha was begging for her attention.

Laura just whatever mission they just had was rough. Too rough to have majority of the Avengers be shaken up.

Clint helped them get settled while Irmina and Natasha got settled in their usual room—it was mostly Irmina helping Natasha get settled. She will be sleeping on the couch as the guilt crept in. From what she learnt from Tony, the witch showed them their worst fears.

Natasha's worst fear is the Red Room. Irmina was the Red Room.

"Mina, talk to me, please," Natasha begged, standing by the bed as she felt insecure. Irmina didn't answer, focused on getting her girlfriend settled first. The older woman did not want to be a dick but the guilt was back and overwhelming her.

"Bath is ready." Her voice monotoned, handing Natasha a towel and her eyes showed nothing. Those green eyes flickered all over the Blonde's face before connected to her blues ones, trying to find some comfort or a slice of reassurance—only to be met with nothing. Their hands touched when she took the towel and Irmina retracted her hand fast, walking past Natasha as she headed back down to the living room.

Tears welled up in Natasha's eyes as Irmina left her alone to fight the fear alone, "Bitch."

"You changed fast," Laura noted, waved for to help for dinner. She knew Irmina had to put her mind to something else. The German loved cooking more than anything else other than her girlfriend who she is being a jerk to.

It brought her peace, leaving all the dangers of her life out of the recipes. Sure, she might struggle with certain tedious recipes but it will never be like trying to survive. It brought her happiness, the smiles she had recived from her people when they ate her homecooked meal. The sparkle in Natasha's eyes when she surprised her with whatever she was craving or wanted to try.

"Go sit, I'll cook."

The first words Laura had heard from her today. She never liked how Irmina was silent. Even Natasha came down, she didn't spare a glance to her. Laura knew Irmina recognised everyone's footsteps and usually she will spare a glance to her girlfriend.

"What happened?" Laura whispered to her husband, confused to what is going on. Irmina plating their dinner and Natasha said a small thank you. Clint said he explain later, urging all of them to eat while Irmina decided to take her leave. "Where are you going?"

"Run."

With that, Irmina just left the house. Natasha barely eating her dinner while Clint really want to snack the shit out of Irmina for his best friend. Thor left a second later saying that he needed to speak to some Doctor.