eight

We have already set up the kegger and I already had two drinks. Lots of people have arrived, Pogues, Kooks and Tourons. I'm now shotgunning with JJ, surrounded by people.

"I bet I can chug it before you." JJ says as we finished our shotgun, high fiving each other

"Oh, you're on." I challenge, JJ and I fill our drinks right to the top. A girl steps in front of us

"Three, two, one... Go!" she shouts, JJ and I chugged it down. A few seconds later, I finish chugging my drink while JJ is still drinking his. I raised my cup in the air above my head saying that I am done. Everyone cheers for me as JJ finishes his.

"You lost." I chuckle

"Yeah, yeah, no need to rub it in my face." JJ says as he comes forward to me. He suddenly picks me up and spins me around causing me to scream

"JJ, put me down!" I shout while laughing

*

Soon after that, I'm sitting with Kie on a tree swamp. I'm way too drunk to do anything else. Kie hasn't drunk much nor did the rest, it was only me that's drunk a lot (at the moment).

"What is she doing here?" Kie says as she jumps off to walk over to John B, I do the same although I stumble across to him. We follow her gaze to see Sarah Cameron on a bock. I'm friends with her, I've been friends with her for as long as I can remember but Kie doesn't like her. They were best friends in the 9th grade but enemies in the 10th grade, not sure what happened between them but that doesn't stop me being friends with her. She's been there for me, ever since I stopped at her house this one time after an argument between me and my dad. Obviously the argument turned into a physical fight, that was the first time my dad ever laid a hand on me. I told Sarah what happened and she was there for me and I did tell the Pogues as well but not until the third time my dad hit me. I'm loyal to the Pogues so if Kiara doesn't like her, I try my best not to hang out with Sarah in front of Kiara. Sarah knows this and Sarah knows that if it comes down to choosing between Kiara and her, she knows I would pick Kiara. Kie walks away while I watch as Topper, her boyfriend who I hate, help her down. Sarah notices me and walks towards me.

"Hey, Reese." Sarah says with Topper behind her

"Sarah," I say then I look at Topper, "Topper."

"Cool kegger." Sarah says

"Yep, guess who's idea it was." I say while gesturing to myself

"Um, I'm not sure you know. It definitely wasn't yours." Sarah jokes

"Ha, ha, you're funny," I chuckle, "see you around." I walk away after Sarah gives me a slight wave.

*

It's dark now, everyone is tipsy or buzzed. I've been sitting with Sarah on a tree swamp, in front of Kie. I know, I know. Topper pulls Sarah up telling her that they are going. I got up to walk to John B when JJ comes jogging to us.

"John B, I got this for you." JJ says while holding a cup

"All right, I'll take a sip." John B says as he goes to grab the cup but JJ pulls it away looking at Topper who was in fact standing next to me with Sarah on his other side.

"Oh, wait. Hey, hey. Hey, Sarah!" JJ says, oh boy this isn't going to end well, we stop in front of them. I'm now standing with JJ, "Sarah, can I interest you in a tasty Milwaukee beverage?"

"No, thanks." Sarah says politely

"Oh, come on. Is it not fancy enough for you?" JJ questions, I giggle

"It's really good, Sarah. Try it." I say

"No, we are just leaving." Sarah says

"Hey, you know what? I'll take it." Topper says, "thank you, man. I appreciate it." he goes to grab the cup but JJ pulls it away