thirteen

We are all sat on the HMS boat, John B is driving, Pope is next to him, Kie is sitting on the edge, JJ is sitting at the front of the boat, and I'm laying beside him. I haven't really spoken to him today nor have I spoken to Kie, not that I am pissed off or anything. I've got a pair of sunglasses on and a all good things are coming hat and I am wearing my green and pink starfish bikini. JJ whistles to get all of our attention.

"You guys see that?" JJ says making me to sit up and look at what he's looking at, it's Sarah and Topper on a boat. Like I said, I'm friends with Sarah but I'm not friendly to her around Kie. I'm loyal. Obviously she knows this and whatever I say, she does not take it to heart. She told me that and I hope it true. With Topper on the other hand, I am not friends with him. Never have and never will be. He definitely knows that. "That's the Malibu 24-MXZ, the world's finest wakesetter. Number one in luxury, quality, and performance. 200k, easy."

"We picked the wrong parents." Pope says

"I hate to break it to you guys, but that's Topper and his girlfriend." Kie says

"Sarah." I mumble, I honestly don't know what happened between them, all I know is that they were best friend in 9th grade and enemies in 10th. The boat slowly drives past us, I give Sarah a small smile, hopefully Kie didn't see and then I put my hand to my mouth and go blow her a kiss using my middle finger.

"You don't have to act like you don't see us, bitch." Kie says harshly and loud enough for them to hear us.

*
Soon after that we went back to the Chateau. I changed my outfit, well actually, I just put on a pair of light washed denim shorts with a cropped white sleeved top on over my green and pink starfish bikini top but I got rid of the sunglasses. I kept the hat, though.

Something like this, imagine the bikini top is the one from the banner and the bag gone

Something like this, imagine the bikini top is the one from the banner and the bag gone. And, please feel free to make up your own outfit!! 💘

Later that day we decided to go to a hotel in Figure 8 for the internet. We needed to know the coordinates from the map. John B, obviously driving, and JJ are in the front while Pope, Kie and I are in the back. Pope is sitting at the right back then Kie and I are on the side. I'm closer to the front.

"Alright, keep a look out. We're behind enemy lines." JJ says as John B pulls up

"Yo, come on, man. Just put it back." John B says which grabs my attention, I look at JJ who has his gun in his hands.

"JJ, come on, dude." I say as I open the door then I jump out, Pope jumps out with me

"You can never be too careful." JJ says smirking, Pope leans against the twinkie next to JJ

"Hey, I predict that bringing a weapon to four star hotel will likely cause more problems than they solve." Pope explains to JJ, I see Kie sneaking up behind JJ

"Thank you, Pope." John B says

"I swear to God, I'm gonna throw that thing in the ocean, JJ. Put it back." Kie says then she jumps out