twelve

"Oh, my god."

"What?"
"You okay?"
"Reese?"

They say.

I shove the envelope through the hole, John B grabs it. I mean, I assume it was John B, it could be Pope? Kie? Or JJ? But John B seems to be to be an appropriate choice.

"That's not gold." Pope says

I make my way out of the hole, struggling.

"Holy shit. This is from my dad." John B says as I jump out but accidentally hitting JJ

"Ow!" JJ says holding his arm

"Oops, my bad." I say but something distracts him. I look over to where he's looking. We see a vehicle driving towards us. Shit on stick.

"Code red. Code red. Square groupers! Square groupers!" JJ says as he grabs my hand and pulls me along, eventually the rest starting following, "It's the guys who robbed your house."

"Shit." I say

We quickly hid behind a wall. I turned my flashlight off.

"Light!" Kie says as she turns hers off, John B shoves his flashlight under his shirt

"Turn your light off, man!" John B says as he turns JJ's head light off. We hear the vehicle stop

"I see something!" Someone says

Fuck a duck.

JJ and Kie peak over to have a look

"Do you think it's them?" Kie asks

"Homies got a gun." JJ says as he looks at me

"Fuck this." I say, I got up and start running away

"Yeah, screw this." Kie says catching up to me, soon after the boys follow. I sprinted to the gate, using my strength to jump over the gate. The rest follows my steps and does the same. We all get over nicely, except Pope. He's stuck on the gate.

"Guys! Guys! I'm stuck!" Pope whisper yells, JJ and I turn back to look at him. He is in fact stuck, Kie tries to help while JJ gets his gun out. What is he thinking?

"Pope, don't move. Okay?" JJ says pointing the gun at Popes trousers. I quickly grab the gun

"JJ, you're gonna blow his dick off!" I say

"You're gonna rip me." Pope says to Kie but she doesn't listen and pulls him. His trousers rips in half.

"Pope, come on!" John B says as Pope jumps down, Kie and John B makes their way to the twinkie while JJ, Pope and I still standing

"Nice! Come on, dude." I say grabbing Pope's arm dragging him along

"It's a little Tootsie Roll." JJ says making me let out a laugh while shaking my head

"Come on!" I say while laughing, Kie opens the door for us while John B gets in the front. JJ opens the passengers door, getting in.

"Get in." JJ says, I jump in

"Stupid!" Kie says as Pope jumps in and then she gets in. I sit at the back of the twinkie while Kie and Pope sit next to each other the side. John B drives off, we all look at Pope's trousers that's hanging on the gate.

*
We arrived at the Chateau about 10 minutes ago, JJ is already putting peanut butter on a moldy bread. I'm standing at the table with Kie and John B is sitting down. Pope makes his way to us, though.

"That bread had mold on it three days ago." Pope says to JJ, I see that JJ doesn't care. He's just one weird one.

"I'll just pull of the bad parts. Plus, mold is good for you. It's just natural organism." JJ explains, I roll my eyes. Really kid.