Consequences

Me: *Gasped* Hell- O to you!! Damn girl, it's good to see you still alive after a rollercoaster event you've been put through last night.

Y/n: Wait- You heard it?

Me: Bruh, we got a few complaints from our neighbours when we were about to leave. What do you think?

Y/n: Damn that woman- I thought she put a muffliato charm!!

Me: You good tho? You look like that one girl who got kidnapped and tormented in the Martyrs movie.

Y/n: I'm just exhausted.. in a good way. If that's even possible.

Me: Is that a bite mark?

Y/n: It's surprising that you're more concern for the bite mark and not the huge fresh cut on my arm.

Narcissa: *Walked in* I heard someone say something about a huge fresh cut on her arm?

Me: This person right here ma'am. Anyway, that cut can always be stitched and taken care of. The bite mark otherwise..

Y/n: What do you mean?

Me: My uncle got into the hospital because my cousin bit his hand and he got an infection from it. At first, he didn't think any of it because it didn't break any skin and there was no blood but then, after he waited for a couple hours, his hand started to reddened.

Y/n: Well, that doesn't sound so good.

Me: That's because it's not. It was hella painful and to make it worse, it didn't stop but keeps on spreading. He then went to the hospital and the doctor put it on antibiotics and was monitored for 24 hours.

Y/n: Must be good now right?

Me: Nope. There's no improvement at all, even after 24 hours. It just gets more more worst. They had to rush him in for emergency surgery to clear out the inflection. Keep this in mind tho, they had to cut open his hand in 3 places and at one point it was directly through his hand through his tendons-

Y/n: And you're telling me, this all was started from his nephew? Your cousin?

Me: Yes. Oh look! You're all done with the stitches.

Y/n: *Abruptly stand up* YOU THINK AFTER ALL THAT TRAUMATIC STORYTIME YOU JUST TOLD ME, I CAN GIVE A SINGLE FUCK ABOUT MY HUGE CUT???!! Ow- that hurts!!

Narcissa: Don't move too much. You'll ruined my hard work.

Me: Babe, that is if the bite mark is not visible-

Y/n: *Pacing back and forth* HELL NO!! BELLA LITERALLY HAD BITE ME IN EVERY CORNER OF MY SKIN AND HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW WHICH ONE IS WHICH???

Narcissa: If it isn't the consequences of your own actions.

Me: Uhh, who are you referring to? Me or Y/n?

Narcissa: Both of you.

Y/n: *Storms out of the living room* BELLATRIX BLACK!! I'M GOING TO LOSE MY WHOLE BODY AND IT WILL BE YOUR FAULT!!!

Me: But they had a good time did they not? It's a perfect gift ever you can get for valentine.

Narcissa: Well, tell that to her and we'll talk.

Me: Later love. Right now I have to run away from the consequences.

Damn, I'm delusional as fuck.