Chapter 4

Itachi POV

"How strange, the younger sibling's Sharingan is far more developed than his sister's." I said, "Is that a problem?" Kisame asked, "No, it's concerning. He knows no hatred. So how is he this strong?" I said.

Mei POV

"Chojuro, we have a problem...my son idolizes a murderer! A rogue ninja!" I snapped, "And what do you want me to do about it?" Chojuro asked, "FIND OUT WHO HE IS SO I CAN SOW (Y/N) WHY HE SHOULDN'T LOOK UP TO HIM!" I snapped, "Ma'am, from (y/n)'s perspective, that man is a hero like you are." he said, "Uh Lady Mizukage?" a girl said, "Who are you?" I  asked annoyed, "I'm Mira Nii." she said, "Why are you here, Mira Nii?" I asked, "I'm here to find the one I want to protect! My mother gave me this mission!" she said, "And who is it you want to protect?" I asked, "Him." she said as she pointed at (y/n), "Why?" I asked, "Don know, he might be my brother so I should protect him." she said, "Prove it. My son has the Sharingan eyes. If you are his sister, so will you." I said as her eyes change, but she only had a single tome in her eyes. "So you are a member of the Uchiha clan." I said, 'She could be useful.' Go to this address tonight at six o'clock. Do not be late." I said as I handed her the address.

Mira POV

I was exploring Kirigakure when I came across a group of girls cornering another girl, they were throwing shuriken and kunai at her. "THAT'S ENOUGH!" I shouted as I drew my sword and blocked their weapons, "Who do you think you are?!" a girl shouted as she threw a kunai at me, but I grabbed it and threw it back at her. "I am far stronger than you." I said coldly, "You missed idiot." she mocked as her headband fell to the ground, "Did I?" I said as I brandished my hidden kunai and looked her in the eye.

" she mocked as her headband fell to the ground, "Did I?" I said as I brandished my hidden kunai and looked her in the eye

"I'm going to kill you." she said, "My name is Mira Nii. Thought you should know." I said as she drew her sword, "My name is Ashura Kiba!" she snapped as she stabbed at me, but I blocked and put her under a Genjutsu that created illusions of me, I made my illusions sprint towards her and I did the same. I made my clones slash at her lagging each slash behind the last hiding myself amongst the illusions, but I saw the first slash cut her clothes and released the jutsu fearing I accidentally used the clone jutsu, "Why'd you release the Jutsu?" she asked, "Who said I need it. You're so weak I don't need to use the clone jutsu." I bluffed, "I will end this in one strike though." I said as took a deep breath, "Fire style!" I shouted as I sprinted towards her, "HINOKAMI KAGURA!" I yelled as flames engulfed my blade, I flipped the blade around so I wouldn't kill her, but she blocked my slash, I flipped around creating a wheel of flame, and cut her cheek and cut down her clone, "Not a bad trick, but it will never work on me." I said as her blood trickled down my blade from the small cut I made on her neck. "OH CRAP! LOOK AT THE TIME! I GOTTA GET GOING!" I said as I ran away.

"I'm so late!" I said as I knocked on the door, the door flew open and I found Lady Mizukage standing on the other side, "I thought I told you not to be late, young lady." she said coldly, "W-What's going on here?" I asked, "Isn't it obvious? You'll be living with us. I can't let my son's sister live by herself." she said as she pulled me into the house, "Come on, dinner's almost ready." she said sweetly.