Chapter 12

(y/n) POV

I fought alongside my sister, "Fine I'll pull out all the stops." I scoffed as I created shadow clones, "SUSANOO!" I shouted as my dark blue Armoured Susanoo formed, "SUSANOO: LIMELIGHT!" I shouted as my Susanoo-clad clones took their places in the other three cardinal directions, converged our lightning chakra, and incinerated hundreds of Zetsu. "Are you ready?! This will be painful, but you'll be far stronger!" Mira said.

Mira POV

"I can only do this now thanks to my genjutsu." I said as I created eight clones to collect Natural energy for me, "SAGE MODE!" I said as I transformed, "MANGEKIYO SHARINGAN!" I said as my Mangekiyo Sharingan activated, "Sage Mode: Susanoo Armour!" I said as I wrapped myself and my team in the condensed armor of my Susanoo wielding her weapons. "It's not much in terms of defense, but you now wield the power of a sage and the might of a Susanoo!" I said as I rushed into battle, I cut down dozens of Zetsu, 'I can't keep this up for very long. I can barely see.' I thought, suddenly my Susanoo Armor vanished and I was being thrown back, "I'm taking Hana." (y/n) said as he took Hana and ran.

(y/n) POV

"What's this about?" Hana asked, "I need a medical ninja, you're the only one left." I said as I took a headband from my bag, "But that's!" she said, "Take my eyes and implant them into Mira. As much as I hate to admit it, she's stronger." I said as I impaled a Zetsu, "I learned this Jutsu after I followed my uncle to some weird basement." I said as I formed my hand signs, "EDO TENSEI!" I shouted as I sacrificed the Zetsu to reanimate Setsuna, "Take my eyes, Hana, save Mira." I said.

Hana POV

"MIRA!" I shouted as my friends were being overwhelmed, "LIGHTNING STYLE: THUNDER DRUM!" Setsuna shouted as massive bolts of lightning struck around Ashura and Mira, "S-Sensei? Is that you?" Mira asked, "It's me, sweetie, I'm back." Setsuna said as Mira reached for her, but she tripped. I caught her, but when I looked into her eyes there was no light. "I need time! Buy me five minutes and I promise you that I'll change the tide of this battle!" I said as I created an earth dome around Myself and Mira lighting it with a lantern. "Bite down on this." I said as I put a kunai in Mira's mouth.

Setsuna POV

It had only been a few seconds and whatever Hana was doing in there had Mira screaming as if she were being torn limb from limb. "We've gotta keep them safe." I said, "I'm almost out of Chakra Sensei." Ashura said, "Take this, Kenjutsu only." I said as I tossed her a sword, "Now, show me how strong you've gotten!" I said as Lightning arched between my fingers, "CHAIN LIGHTNING!" I shouted as I killed ten Zetsu, "SENSI!" shura screamed as she was swarmed, "STAY AWAY FROM HER!" I shouted as I entered Sage Mode, "Sage Art Lightning style: Rising Thunder!" I said as lightning shot from my hand and killed the Zetsu surrounding Ashura before it flew high in the air and three massive bolts of lightning fell onto the battlefield, "No one messes with my kids." I said coldly, "You did well," Mira said as the earth dome exploded, "But I'll take it from here." she said as she walked past us, "Sensei," she said as she looked me in the eye and revealed her new power to me.

" she said as she walked past us, "Sensei," she said as she looked me in the eye and revealed her new power to me

"Fight with me one last time." she said, "You still look so sad." I said.