Chapter 15

Ashura POV

"It's been six years. When will you read it?" I asked as Mira looked back at me.

 When will you read it?" I asked as Mira looked back at me

"I don't know. Probably never. I mean it's been so many years since she died. It almost feels wrong, plus Matatabi took over my body to write her last will out. It's kinda creepy." she said, "Fine I'll read it." I said as I opened the letter, "Kh fphjwgv Jerj en fcm'ae jzcpowc cdip, luyu B'nm kbaq ssz Jspxtnyw hhs arzflczpkeq uw usrp twna. Mqye, vdc'h qxu amel gzj rp uegr jk, xpcu bfesnto, zghhbom pkp laahk, tjh rjai ia ijvt! Pfq itjj asqlk ubu'ql ijtdojz onm qsrb brbg wnpg ukhv dvogd lxg kjwan, srxa mn i xgeab crxzexnvref! Qgas ao uf pizz nct cgc, mj tjxq zoq eika P vkjdy jwtqx wxia tj vr obj. U ycxq cbm, Bar." I read, "What the hell is this? It's just gibberish." I said, "It's encoded. Mom and I would use a cipher to decode secret messages. Usually, they were just little letters we wrote to each other when she was gone for a while." she said as tears streamed down her cheeks, "What it says is this." she said as she wrote the actual message on the back of the paper. 'My dearest Mira if you're reading this, then I've died and Matatabi has transcribed my last will. Mira, don't you dare end up like me, make friends, explore the world, and fall in love! And then after you've married and have been with your lover for years, give me a dozen grandbabies! That is my wish for you, to have the life I could never have on my own. I love you, Mom.' I read, "Mira I..." I said, "I need a drink!" she said, "That got too heavy for my liking and I'd like a strong drink." She said as she stretched, "Let's go, you're buying." She said as she ran off to the bar, "WHAT! NO MY POOR WALLET!" I cried as I chased after her.

Mira POV

"You kids can stop following me." I said as I turned to face one of the kids who had been following me.

"Oh, you have them too, but yours aren't nearly as developed as they should be

"Oh, you have them too, but yours aren't nearly as developed as they should be." I said, "Ok show me what you can do kiddo." I said as he threw dozens of weird knives at me I dodged, but they followed me. "Neat, they can follow me," I said as I picked up a rock, "but they're so fragile." I said as I flicked the rock into the stream of blades and watched it ricochet off every blade shattering them, "Ok kid, it's time you go home." I said as I prepared to put him under genjutsu, but a massive shuriken flew at my head. 'Susanoo!' I thought as the ribcage formed around me, "That wasn't very nice. You actually tried to kill me, so that makes you the aggressor." I said as I appeared behind the child who threw the knives. "Example time. Body Pathway Derangement." I said as I put my hand on his back, "Last warning, go home or die." I said calmly as the child tried to clench his fist, but he opened his mouth and moved his toes instead, "Don't forget your friend." I said as I tossed the boy to the other kids who looked exactly like him as they ran. "Hey, where'd you go?" Ashura asked, "Oh I sent some kids running home." I said as we walked to the bar.

8,73
0,71