Chapter 13

(y/n) POV

"Danm this hurts!" I said as I tied my headband over my eyes, "I need to keep fighting." I said as I weaved my hand signs, "Earth style: Earth Armor!" I said as rock formed on my hands and feet, I used the jutsu to feel my surroundings, I had been surrounded, "Didn't think that would work, but I kinda wish it didn't." I said as I drew six kunai which were partly absorbed into the armor on my hands, "If I'm gonna die here, I'm taking some of you down with me!" I said, "On your left!" Hana shouted as she appeared next to me, "I'll tell you where they are." she said, "Don't bother, I can see just fine even without my eyes." I said as I launched a kunai into a Zetsu's head, "I just need you to keep an eye above us, I have the ground covered." I said, "I'll show you all the power of the son of the fifth Mizukage!" I said as I punched the ground sending ripples across the battlefield.

Mira POV

'KOTOAMATSUKAMI!' I thought as I used my left eye to put eleven Zetsu under genjutsu and made them fight for me. "Intresting before the maximum number of targets I could use Kotoamatsukami on was four and I could onnlu use a quarter of the full strength on each target." I said, "Let's see what this can do!" I said as I used the Amaterasu in my right eye to create a wall of blue-black flames, I rubbed my eyes since they were getting dry, "Weird, usually my eyes start hurting after using both abilities." I said as I looked over at Sensei and watched her struggle and then get impailed by a wooden spear, "SENSEI!" I screamed as my Susanoo formed and grabbed Sensei, the Zetsu tried to use their wood style attacks on us, but my Yata Mirrors formed on each ot the arms of my Susanno and reflected the attacks, I places Ashura and Sensei in the mirrors before the four broad swords, 'Father would you have had this same power?' I thought, "I hate to admit it, but I'm exactly like my father. I stole his power. But I'll use it to keep everyone behind me from dying!" I said as I cut down hundreds of Zetsu, "Now become drunk on your dispare and enter the world of drunken dreams!" I said.

Setsuna POV

'She's so strong, but that guilt she fiels. She knows exactly where her new strenght came from.' I thought as she tore through the swarms of Zetsu before her, "Mira, I wanna try something. I need you to use your strongest fire style jutsu and combine it with my wind style." I said as I entered the jewel on her Susanoo with her, "I'm ready!" Mira said as the swordse her Susanoo wielded combined and became bows. Strangely it felt as though I had a bow in my left hand. "Combination jutsu!" we said as we drew back the immaginary bowstrings in our hands causing her Susanoo to do the same. Arrows of swirling wind formed using my chakra, before they were set ablaze by Mira's Amaterasu. The wind enveloped the flames and each fought for control before we achieved the perfect balance of fire and wind, "Ready!" I said as we took a breath, "Inferno Style: Underworld Arrow!" we shouted as we fired the arrows into the distance when they landed two flaming tornadoes emerged and slammed into one another creating a double helix before exploding covering the battlefield in blue-black flames and created a hellish landscape, what few Zetsu that survived the attack writhed in agony as the unrelenting flames burnt them to ash.

"We're safe for the moment." I said, "SENSEI!" the girls cried as they hugged me, "We had to move on from the fact that you're here, but now that things have calmed down..." Mira said asthey backed away, "THANK YOU!" they said as they bowed, "None of you have any reason to thank me. I spent most of my time training Mira." I said, "Not true! We found your lessons and under Junko Sensei used those lessons to get stronger." Ashura said, "I trained for three years to perfect my sage power. I wanted to rely on it rather than my Sharingan. I became strong so that no one wwould ever die before me again." Mira said, "And I learned genjutsu and healing ninjutsu to heal these idiots and make sure they live long lives." Hana said, "So from the bottom of our hearts we'd like to say," Mira said, "Thank you, mother, we love you." they said with tearfilled eyes, "You three, you've all grown up so much, and became beautiful young women. I'm so very proud of you all." I said as I hugged them.