Epilogue.

I woke up in bed before I felt arms wrap around me and pulled me close.
"Please tell me after last night we can say crime is done and no one else is killing people." I asked making him chuckle as he rested his head on my shoulder.
"I wish. But we both know that's not true." He pointed out making me groan before rolling over and  gave his nose a kiss. "I'm so glad you are back."
"Can I ask about the messy house?"
"After you left a few days after the reunion, I just thought I'd never see you again. I got into this weird slump." He admitted as I pushed his messy hair out of his face a bit.
"That's fair. What about the weird murder board?"
"Peter sent me some of those videos from your shows to watch when I missed you the most. I discovered that guy watching you in a lot of those videos."
"We call him Salt n Pepper cause of his hair. He was hired by a different crew to take me out."
"He was brought in with the others right?"
"No. We don't know where he is, but have to put him on the back burner since there are other important cases." I explained.
"Me and Gus can keep working on it in our spare time." He told making me smile and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.
"Thank you. You are the bestest friend a gal could ask for and an even better boyfriend." I told making him smile before I tapped his leg and started to get up. "We gotta have breakfast before we go about our day to day lives."
"Yes ma'am." He playfully told.

I was cooking pancakes as Gus and Shawn argued about something trivial when we were joined by Penelope.
"The tech girl has awoken." I told with a smile. "Just in time as well, pancakes are nearly done."
"Ash makes the best pancakes." Shawn pointed out.
"I thought they were only for sad times?" She asked as she sat next to Gus at the counter.
"There is never a wrong time for pancakes." Me and Shawn told as one.
"Are you sure I can't tell the team about how cute this relationship is! It's almost as cute as these two characters in this book series I recently got into."
"Yes I am sure. We still haven't officially gotten back together, so it would just be a lie." I pointed out as I plated them and got the warm syrup for Shawn. "Breakfast is served."
"Oh you warmed the syrup up! Why aren't we married yet?" Shawn asked making us laugh.
"Do you have warm syrup Penelope?" Gus asked.
"Not usually."
"We definitely have to change that." Shawn told.
As we ate at the dining table with Penelope on my left, Shawn was on my right and Gus was across from me. We were jumping from topic to topic and sometimes even talked about stories from our childhood.
"Ok so I gotta know. How long were you guys dating?"
"Think like a year and five months, before you went undercover."
"Yeah that sounds right."
"They broke up when Ash went undercover." Gus added as me and Shawn nodded along.
"You lied!" Penelope told.
"When?"
"You said you weren't dating anyone when the agent asked you out."
"Oh yeah I did do that." I recalled.
"You said you were single?" Gus and Shawn asked.
"I knew she would go looking for you."
"Why not ask Spencer?" Shawn asked.
"Spencer knew?!"
"He spent Christmas with us and has their numbers." I pointed out making her rush to text him.
"I am so grilling him when I get back."
"That's gonna be fun." I told before Shawn and Gus started to fight over more pancakes.
"C'mon Son!" Shawn shouted.
"C'mon Son!" Gus shouted back before they went back and forth.
"Hey!" I shouted making them stop and look at me. "You both C'mon Son!"
After our stupid fight, we start to laugh like we used to whenever I was in town with them.
'I really missed this.'

"Word of warning, he's gotta lot of fish memorabilia." I told her as we walked up to Henry's place.
"You grew up like two houses down from this?!" She questioned making us nod.
"It's how we met." I pointed out before knocking on the door.
We waited for a few moments till the door opened and we saw Henry.
"What up pops?!"
"Bunny we've been over this, you can come in whenever you want. You're family."
"But I'm polite." I stated making us smile before hugging.
"Surprising my son isn't with you."
"He's coming. Penelope wanted to see my old house first before meeting you."
"Makes sense then." He told before we pulled apart and I looked towards Penelope.
"Penelope, this is the one, the only, the very first father figure I ever had, Henry Spencer!"
"Nice to meet you sir." She told as the two shook hands.
"Henry, this is our tech girl from the BAU."
"Makes so much sense now why she was wearing heels yesterday."
"She's brilliant and so smart."
"Well come in, come in. I'm about to cook some steaks for lunch, would you like some Penelope?"
"He makes great steaks." I told as we walked in.
"Sure." She told before he left to start cooking and Penelope gave me a confused look. "Why didn't he ask you?"
"She always eats when she's here!" Henry shouted.
"Big appetite." I pointed out making her of before she looked at some photos.
She came across one of me, Gus, Shawn, Peter and the twins when we were younger and all asleep around Henry on the couch.
"You know I'm really glad I joined you on this trip." Penelope admitted as I smiled at her.
"So am I." I agreed before the door opened and Shawn came in with Gus.
"Oh good, you're here still." Shawn told before giving my head a kiss and then went to go pester his father.
'I'm so glad to be back in this life.'