Calum's Pov ~ Chapter 8

My eyes widen. I see her. The new girl. She's beautiful, her hair falls perfectly into place. The boys and their girlfriends gather around me. We all sit on the sofa and look outside the window. She sits on the steps outside her new house and just does nothing, then I realize she's listening to music. Most girls focus on there nails and makeup but she doesn't care, her style is causal but pretty and makeup doesn't cover her face. A girl with real beauty. My hands start to shake, I dared myself to ask her to the party once she got here but I haven't got the guts to. No, I can do this, have some faith. I rise from my seat and walk towards the door. I hear everyone yell at me saying.

"What are you doing?! Not yet Calum, she's just got here".

And

"Are you crazy!?".

But I ignore them, I'm ready for this, I have to be. The door closes behind me. No turning back now. I approach the girl slowly, I don't want to scare her or worse. I stand in front of her until she notices. Which takes no time at all. Her face lights up in excitement and shock. She jumps straight up and says.

"Oh.My.God. This can't be real. Calum Hood!? I live next to you?! I'm a massive fan of you and the boys...I....I....I can't believe this is happening!! I'm speechless!!".

I find myself smiling. She's a fan of 5sos? A massive fan. She's soo gorgeous, I can't stop staring at her. I have to say something....but what? I take a deep breath and reply back.

"I'm soo happy your a fan of 5sos, what a coincidence that we live next door to each other. Since your new here, I was thinking of holding a party at my place, want to come? It's free along with music".

"I'd love to Calum!! Thank you soo much!! When is it?".

"It's tonight. At 7 and you can wear whatever you want".

"Thank you Calum, I can't wait!! See you at 7, oh and do you have Skype?".

"Yeah, I'll add you, my name is CalumHood96. See you tonight beautiful and what's your name?".

"Thank you Calum, oh and my name is Camilla".

"Such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl, see you at 7".

I smile and walk away. I did it. I actually asked her to the party. I feel soo happy. Adrenaline pumps through me as I enter my house. Everyone claps and taps me on the back. Ashton hugs me and says.

"Good job Calum, well done, I thought you would ask her unlike Micheal, he still thought you were never gonna do it".

I laugh and sit back down onto the sofa. My heart beats fast. Not because of how excited I am but my heart beats for her. Camilla.