Chapter 1

Hi my name is Lauren Im in class C-23 from my school. I don't have much friends they just lie to me every single time. I don't have friends. My house is not that far from school. I have long brown hair, dark green eyes. My height is 5'3. I'm just a regular girl 17 to 18 years old. Last night something did happen.

There was a strange shadowy figure. When I look it was gone. Then a new student suddenly appered out of nowhere. I look at the boy his eyes and face was intimidating. Everyone said mean things about him. He looked angry at everyone. He had piercings on his left ear. He had black hair and dark dark blue eyes. In the shadows he looks like he has black eyes. If the sun hit his eyes they would be noticeable there blue. His height was 6'4. Taller than me T-T

He sat next to me dropping his bag forcefully pissed. I look at him and he look at me in the eyes angry.

"What the hell do you want?!" He yelled at me.

I stay quiet and look away. I notice he left his bento at his place. Maybe that's why he is pissed. Alot of girls looked at him and he growls making a fist as if he wanted to punch them, they got scared. Class starts so we are all writting down what the teacher says except him. I look at the guy his black hair his face looking outside the window.

He look calm looking outside, he made a fist looking away when he look at me he glared angry. He had no respect for anyone. He didn't care for anyone. He seemed like he got in alot of fights. He look at the floor I notice his nose was dripping blood. He stood up and left the classroom without asking the teacher.

I sigh and kept writing down what the teacher said. I couldn't help but to feel sad for the poor guy. Maybe his misunderstood or what everyone says about him. I sigh and look away stopping from writting.

"Miss Lauren are you paying attention?" The teacher ask.

"Uh yes sir!" I said smiling.

"Ugh... It's that girl again." A jealous girl said.

"Always gets better grades." I heard.

I kept writting down. When class was over the guy came and sat down at his seat. I eat my bento quietly and heard his stomach growl. He looked outside and seemed to have noticed something and he lie his head down quickly trying to avoid somebody that seemed to be looking for him. I stare confused eating, I eat quietly observing him how ridiculous he was looking. I chuckle a bit and he look at me serious.

"What are you laughing about, your not being chased down by the principle!!" He yell at me.

"Oh... Seems there getting in a fight." I heard.

"Being chased by the principle again, he got into trouble." Somebody  spoke.

Everyone looked at us. I eat silently and I sigh and closing my bento and left. I didn't want  to attract any attention so I left to the roof of the school. It felt calm and since it was sunny, I smile.

The sky was beautiful it wasn't too sunny and the clouds make up for the loss of the sunlight. I went to the same spot I always go right behind the door. I eat smiling at my tasty food I cooked at home early in the morning. I felt a huge blow of wind running threw my face messing my hair. I grab my hair fixing it.

The door open and I heard a fist punching a wall. When I look it was the same guy that yell at me.

"That foolish girl! How dare she walk off and disappear like that!" He yell.

I eat quietly and then I felt being watched. When I look his eyes looked at me like daggers, his stare was scary. It seemed as if he was looking at my soul. I look away avoiding eye contact.