Chapter 3

*Lauren's P.O.V *

I woke up with my head hurting. I was sleeping on my sofa. I had a weird dream. I have no idea if that was a dream.

I shake my head sideways and went to make myself something to eat. What happened last night. Why did that guy help me yesterday. I sigh and eat quietly. My alarm turned on and I imidiatly notice I was going late to school. I sigh and look away.

I really don't want to go to school because of what happen to my mother. I decided to call my dad. I grab the phone of the house and call. I wait for it to ring and look down. Please pick up. I look at my kitchen. He never pick up, like always. He never does... I made bento and got on my uniform and walk to school.

I kept walking and then I got hit in the back of the head. Whatever hit me on the head hurt me. I had small tears and held my head.

"What's your problem!" I yell.

I look back and it was Aku, he wasn't wearing school clouths.

"Hey smart girl. Today is Saturday." He said sticking out his tounge.

He was wearing casual clouths. I grab his piercing pulling it down and he flinch.

"Hey!" He yelled.

He had a small tear of pain in the corner of his left eye and he slap my hand off.

"Don't touch me." He said.

I stick out my tounge and walk back to my house and he followed.

"Go back to your place." I said.

"No." He respond back serious.

I look at him in the eyes. His black eyes looked cold. I walk to my house and open the door and took off my shoes. He entered and did the same.

"I'm hungry." He said.

"Hey! Is that why you came here!?" I ask shocked.

"Can't think to hungry." He spoke.

I gave him my bento and walk off to change clouths. I close the door locking it and change clouths to nice sunny ones. I need to go to the groceries and buy food supplies and I need new clouths. I had a sweatdrop and came out.

He cover his eyes looking away.

"To sunny! Don't you have something black." He ask.

"No I'm staying like this!" I spoke.

I tied my hair with a braid and I smile happy.

"Your too... positive." He said.

"So! If I just sit down and think of my childhood it will make me want to see how useless I was in life." I look away.

He look at me in the eyes and eat.

"Everyone has a point in this world even if they don't think they do." Aku said.

My eyes widen, I never heard him talk so serious and moody. He look at me and move his head away.

"Of course I just said that so you give me more food human servant! " He grinned.

I knew he just said that to change the theme. I pat his head and went to make food. He grab me and sniff my hair.

"What the heck are you doing?!" I ask shocked.

I pushed him off me. I clean my hair and got chill down my spine.

"You do not do that!" I yell.

I saw the sun hit him and I saw his shadow. My eyes widen, his shadow had strange horns a tail and wings. It looked nothing like him at all. I made food and then heard a meow. I look and saw a cat in my house?! I back away how did it just appered out of the blue in the kitchen. My kitchen had closed windows. There was no way a cat could get in here.