Chapter 17

*Lauren's P.O.V*

I got shake and I open my eyes.

"Marsh?" I ask.

"Lauren.... There is something outside we should call Aku..." he said.

I yawn and look at the time. It was 1:00am.

"Why would you wake me up?" I ask.

"Cause.... Something is outside." He said.

"Your a demon do something about it." I yawn.

"But... " Marsh look at me.

I when't back to sleep. I open my eyes and saw Marsh run to me and close the door then something hit the door again and again. My eyes widen and I woke up imidiatly.

"What was that?" I ask.

"I think that's a demon or a banshee." Marsh said.

"Does physical object work?" I ask.

"Maybe I don't know?" He ask.

I look around my room and pick up a bat and gave it to him.

"Go for it." I said.

"Why me?!" He asked.

"Cause your a demon!" I said.

"Fine.... I'll keep it bussy while you go get Aku." Marsh said.

"Alright."I said.

He open to door and smack whatever it was with the bat. I quickly run to the door and then got grabbed by my leg and pushed back. I held on to anything that was on the floor. I saw the closest thing next to me. My phone!

I held it and dialed the number of Aku. Marsh cut what was pulling me back.

"Run hurry!" Marsh said.

I ran standing up and still calling his phone. He didn't pick up?! I ran to his house and knock on the door. I waited and kept knocking.

"Hurry up!" I yell frustrated.

I kept knocking and then he opened it and I hit him accidentally. He look at me pissed and rubbing his eyes.

"Lauren! It's 1:20 am!" he rub his eyes

His eyes where all red and watery.

"Something strange is in my house... Marsh said something about a banshee or demon.... " I said.

"A banshee?!" he looked at me shocked.

"Yes?" I said.

"Cover your ears." He covered his.

A huge scream could be heard in my house and then Marsh ran to where we where and fell down on the floor bleadding threw his ears.

"Marsh!" I yell worried.

"Wash?!" he yell in pain not hearing me.

The banshee came to me and I back away scared. It looked horrible scary. It's claws and face and hole body where strange. My mind when't blank I didn't knew what to do at all. I panic shaking it took a huge gasp of air amd I cover my ears.

"No you don't." Aku grabbed it by the neck.

My eyes widen scared horrified.

"This female is already taken." He slamed it to the floor.

The banshee let out a scream and I notice he had something on his ears. He put on earmuffs. He stabbed it's claw in the chest and the creature scream and struggled fighting back. It cut his face and neck.

Aku flinch in pain and threw the creature to a tree and chained it up. He spoke a strange unknown language and then the banshee that was trapped in the chains suddenly stop and started to get burned alive. It made noises of pain and when the banshee look at me it's eyes where purely black and when it opened its mouth it was bigger than anything I could ever see.

Marsh stood up and threw it a bucket of water and it started choking. Marsh fell down on me and I held him gently.

"Marsh!?" I ask.

He look at me and touch my head gently.

"I'll be okay." He whisper tired.

"Hey!! I want to do the same!" Aku said jelous.

The banshee burned alive and died Aku look at me and sat down tired.

"I wasted enough power." He said.

"Opps." I said.

"It's your fault! Also where is my thank you kiss!" He look at me.

"Thank you kiss!?" I look at him turning red.

Marsh started glowing and he turned into water and suddenly turned very small.

"?!" I look at the small puddle of water suddenly turn into a form.

He turned into a small adorable water demon. I smile amazed and hug him.

"Hey! Don't change the subject!" Aku said.

"His so adorable!" I smile.

Aku look away pissed.

"Darn thing getting more attention than me." Aku look away.

"Why is he so small?" I ask.

"He must be recovering his power. A few demons turn into a very weak form to recover there strenght and then turn normal. Be careful there tricksters." Aku said.

"I see..."I held Marsh gently.

He climed on my head and fell asleep there.

"Although some sleep more in the day and in the night watch out." Aku said leaving to his house.

"Wait Aku!" I said.

He stop and didn't turn his head around.

"Thank you. I know in that jerk demon your nice." I smile.

He turn around and I gave him a kiss on the cheek and left quickly. I when't to my house and he was touching his cheek and turning red and return back to his place.

A/N:Hi guys.... I been busy with school and have the writers block sickness! :( Once I'm cured I will continue making chapters.