Chapter 4

*Aku's P.O.V *

I woke up being poked by somebody. I open my eyes and when I look it was the girl.

"Uh Aku. Why am I in your house?! Did you kidnapped me?!" She hit me with a pillow.

"Ouch! No - quit it!" I said getting hit and I moved.

I felt my demon tail get step on and I flinch in pain and my eyes widen. She was stepping on the tail?! if she knows what I am I'm problably going to get thrown with holly water and then..... Bad things will happen to me. Maybe I just can put a nice boy act. Nah I don't like to be nice. I threw her with the pillow and wrap my tail around my chest and I grab her and bit her hand tasting her blood.

I haven't eaten since last night. Today her scent got me hungry. Maybe I should kill her. Nah! I still need use for this human. I mean if I kill her now her flesh will go to waist.

"Why did you bit me?!" She pushed me off holding her arm.

I look at her and smile cleaning my mouth from blood.

"What I do bite." I said.

She looked at me pissed and angry and she punch my face. I felt a click and my fang got spit out. My eyes widen?! This girl's fist are so tough yet I didn't expect it from her?!

I held my cheek and I got kick in the stomach. I blew back and hit my edge of my bed with my back and I cough out all my air.

"Why you little!" I yell.

I tackle her down and put my weight on her. I grab her hands and I open my mouth to bite her.

"Get off me!" She yelled.

I got kneed down on my parts and I fell off her.

"What's with you and hitting men down there!" I groaned in pain.

I look and she ran off crying scared.

"I knew I never should have trusted you!" She yell.

She should nevet trust a demon. I watch her run away scared. I guess I did act reckless. I look down and sat down and sigh.

"Well you clearly ruin her." I heard.

I look and it was my cat Denomic.

"I have been noticing you act different with the girl." He said.

He lick his paw cleaning it and rubbing it in his head.

"I do not! " I turn red.

"Lately your heart beats faster than usual when your around her. You hesitate to kill her. You been helping her." He said.

"Shut it!" I yell.

I have no idea. What he has been saying is true. But why do I feel different when I'm around her?

"Then you just bit her on the hand. You usually bite the person by the neck kill it instantly, but you didn't even get the chance to bite her neck. Usually when you fight back you show what you really are and kill them before they get a chance to run away. What's up with that? " He ask.

"I don't know." I said.

I look away and he jump on my head.

"Could it be that you feel something for her?" Denomic wag his tail.

"No!" I said.

I stood up and change clouths and got Denomic off my head.

"It's true... Last night you where mumbling in your sleep Lauren.... No... Don't go... Lauren" He said.