Chapter 23

*Laurens P.O.V*

I got lift up and cut and beated up and thrown next to marsh. I cried in pain.

"AKU!!" I cry.

I got grabbed by the head and lifted up.

"How dare you call his name!" She yell.

I saw her sharp claws going to stab me but suddenly it got cut off. She yell and I got dropped to the floor. I cry holding marsh head hopping he would live but nothing.

I saw Aku. He looked at me surprised and shocked his eyes looked at the demon with anger.

"It's going to be okay." I heard Aku speak.

I cried with a bit of relief  and I hug marsh. Denomic's jump on Marsh chest and looked at me.

"His dead." Denomic said.

"No!" I cried alot.

Aku slammed the female demon to the wall and stabbed her with his wings.

"You killed Marsh!" He yelled with hatred.

The demon faught back and so did Aku. Denomic looked at me.

"We must go." He order.

"Not without Marsh." I cry.

"There is nothing we can do." He poke.

"No there has to be a way! There must be. His not dead! I know it." I hug his face.

Denomic look at me and look at Marsh.

"His energy is critical but I can feel him..." Denomic said.

Denomic look at me.

"Pick him  up and let's go to the forest. maybe  we might save him." Denomic look at me.

I nod and pick up  Marsh by the arm and struggle moving. I tried to hurry my best and I went down the stares carefully. The building was shaking and about to collapse.

Once we got out I hurry as fast as I could to the forest. Denomic kept leading the way and I follow him.

"Hurry up!" He said.

"I'm going!" I said.

He lead me to a lake.

"Put him in the lake. Then put him these special tags on his body." Denomic told me.

I did as he told me and I put the tags on his body and I wait a while. Slowly a strange water ring formed around Marsh. He was being healed?! I heard a huge roar and I look back. Aku and the demon where still fighting each other. Denomic looked at me and look at Marsh.

"I really can't belive Aku my student really fell  in love with you a human. You must be really special  to actually make him do all these things. Have friends, become nice.... your an amazing human." Denomic look away.

I smile and hug denomic happy. He purr and I pat his head. Marsh was still healing and I look at him worried.

*Aku's P.O.V*

"Don't you see love she's a human!" She yell.

"I don't care!" I roar.

"I guess I have no choice..." she looked at me.

I stare at her and she grab my face and slammed me to the floor. My flames got worse and I burned her.

"That human will die no matter what I won't die!" She said.

She punch me again and again and I blocked it and punch her and burn her. She yell  and lift my face and punch it. I grab her and flew up to the sky. If I'm going to do my special fire breath. I better be on a safe distance to not hurt any humans.

I flew high up to the sky and threw her up. I imidiatly  combined my black flames and my normal ones to my fists. I punch her in the stomach high up and then I blew a huge fiery beam at her. She died and turned into dust. I breathe heavily exhausted and flew down.

"Lauren!" I look around.

"Here Aku!" I heard.

I look and flew towards her. Marsh was covered in a lot of water while Lauren was happy with Denomic. I stood infront of her in my demon form and I turn into my human form and hug her tightly.

"I'm glad your okay." I put my head on her shoulder.

I felt hot tears running down my eyes and I also felt Lauren cry. She cried hugging me tightly.

"I was so scared... I didn't  wanted Marsh to die. She broke the necklace... I... I'm sorry for bringing so much trouble." She cried.

My eyes widen and I let go of her and look at her in the face and pat her head looking at her eyes.

"Everything is going to be alright I'm here." I clean her eyes.

I look at denomic.

"You should go to the water to get healed up." Denomic said.

I nod and went to the water and got healed.

I got out and sat down next to Lauren. She look up at the stars and lie her head down next to my shoulder.  She fell asleep and put her head down on my lap and yawn tired also. I saw denomic awake watching over us and I summoned my demon wing and cover both of us and used my wings to warm up. I close me eyes and fell asleep.