Chapter 7

*Aku's P.O.V*

"How dare you stupid cat!" I yell.

Denomic look at me confused. I grab that little devil and put him in the cage.

"You said that I couldn't be with Lauren cause you would kill her, is that true?!" I ask.

"Yes that is true cause she is the reason why you have been acting not yourself lately and I was the cause of her eye scratch." He said.

He just digged his own grave. I made a fist and I blow fire at that demon cat. He hissed in the cage and tried to get out but fail. Since I know his a demon he can hold his hunger for quite a few weeks.

"No food for three weeks and you will not do that ever again to Lauren. You will apologize!" I said in a serious tone.

"No I'm not going to apologize to a human. They should hate us demons!" He said.

I made a fist and blew fire at him.

"That's not fair I can't avoid your fire if I'm stuck in a cage. Just like you where and are going to be" He said.

My eyes widen and my anger rise up. I grab the cage and put it in my closet and walk off. I will not go back there. Being tortured, being looked up as a freak of nature. No.. they never believed me when I spoke my real language. They couldn't understand it. They didn't knew I was a demon. How did they capture me... I was wounded by my last fight against another demon.

That won't happen... They should be the monsters not me. They should be terrible monsters not us. Some real monsters are even afraid of us. So we took a stand but some are still scared of humans. There is nothing we can do. If they captured me.... Nobody will want me.

I look at the ground and decide to study. Being in a cage.... Is my fear yeah demons have there own fears. Some have friends and some just have problems and destroy. But there are some that want to kill humans for what they have done. I'm tracking down the ones that put me in a cage.

I studied but thoughts blocked me from thinking straight and focusing in my studies. I ended up asleep upsidedown on my bed. My alarm when't on and I broke it with my tail and stood up. I made my human meal and I look at it.... I can't believe lauren taste it. I chuckled, poor fool... I change clouths and took the bento. I can eat human food but I don't prefer it since a demon must eat human flesh in order to get stronger.

I walk to school and heard somebody run to me. I look back and saw Lauren. She breathed heavily and smile.

"You walk to fast." She said.

"Your feet are to short to catch up to me." I stick out my tounge.

"Take it back!" She said.

I look at her and sigh I felt being watched. I look back and saw a strange shadow figure. It wasn't a demon, it was a person. I stare confused and look at lauren.

"No." I walk to school and my smile faded away.

Zeiba was waiting right infront of the school gate. He look at me in the eyes serious. He grab lauren by the arm and pull her towards him.

"Hey let me go." Lauren said.

She pulled away and when't to me. I grab her hand and walk inside the class room. I close the door right st Zeiba's face.

*Zeiba's P.O.V*

How dare that! Fool! I made a fist and walk off to my home room. I have to plan a way to get him out of here. I must show everyone who he really is... So they put him in a cage. This weird man seem to be spying on somebody. I look at him closely and I notice he was watching Aku. I glare at the man and he spoke on a phone.