Chapter 10

"Flesh!" I heard.

My eyes widen and I look infront of me.

"Lauren! Be careful! He can already smell you and he will attack using the fire of the candle so watch out!" Denomic said.

"Easy for you to say, you don't have a burned foot and you can move easily and freely!" I yelled out.

I got bit on the ear and I struggled.

"Lauren watch out!" Denomic said.

I look and I got burned and run away being chased by fire.

"Hot!" I said brushing off all the flame from my shoulder.

I kept running then the lights when't out.

"Watch out he turned his fire black!" Denomic said.

I look around and saw a fire extinguisher. Even if there wasn't any light -lauren logic *-*- Nah I just bump into it with my head moving around. I look at it and has sweatdrop.

"How do I open it!?" I ask.

"Eh what do you mean you don't know how to open it?!" Denomic ask.

"I just don't know!" I said blankly.

"Seriously! Your a human and you been around in this place and you don't know how to read instructions! " Denomic hiss.

"Well excuse me! I can't read in the dark!" I said.

Suddenly to my coincidence the fire turned blue right behind me and I run away and I start to read the instructions.

"Watch out!" Denomic said.

"It's not easy to run and read you know!" I yell.

I got burned on my feet and I roll on the floor. I read and used the fire extinguisher and turned off the fire and also then light.

"Now I can't see" I had tears.

"You don't use you brain idiot!" Denomic said.

"Hey! Your the one to talk all you do is hang on to my shoulder and just sit there and give orders! Do something good for once!" I said.

I felt him jump off my shoulder and walk off in the darkness one small light bulb when't on and when I look it barely was bright enough for the hole room. The cage that Aku was in was all dark barely even able to see where he was. I walk to him a big worried and sat on my knees

He roared and scratch everywhere. He was trying to cut me and trying to kill me. He was barely even recognizable. I look at the floor that evil guy that everyone thought he was a criminal. Yet there where funny moments with him. When I meet him, he was protective. I look at the floor a bit sad. Where did he go?

"Where is the Aku I used to know." I said.

I look at him and wanted to scream and back away but I didn't.

"Where is my friend." I look at the ground.

Aku breathed heavily and growl at me. He cut the metalic cage and strange signs from the floor start to lift up and touch him and he scream in pain. His scream was strangely he wasn't Aku anymore.

"Flesh." He said.

I look at the floor and cry.

"Where is he!" I reach my hand out.

All there was is darkness everywhere without hope. It seemed like I was drowning in the darkness the lights when't off. Aku manage to cut my cheek and left shoulder. Cutting my clouths a bit.