Chapter 11

"So... You would really sleep with Beomgyu?"

"Oh, God no! I just said that to get them off my back..."

"But... Who would you really do it with... if you had to choose?"

"What? No one."

"I really thought you were going to say Yeji..."

"Yeji? Why her?"

"Because... I don't know, sometimes she's usually very nice..."

"I doubt it..." I snorted. "She's rude, nasty and self-centered."

"She's just misjudged..." Giselle was saying to me as we approached each other.

"What?" I asked confused and she shrugged, sitting down.

Beomgyu moved closer to me and slipped an arm around my shoulder, I squirmed under her touch, but he pressed a kiss on my neck. I won't lie, it felt good, but it wasn't because of him, it's because my neck is actually a very sensitive area.

"Are you kidding!?" Somi cursed and looked up at the sky. "This is the third time this week that the damn rain has interrupted us!"

"It hasn't started yet," Ningning said.

"Yes, but it will start soon..."

"I'll call a friend to bring the car" Yeji said as she lay on her back. She dialed a number and held the phone to her ear, placing a hand on her stomach.

Forty minutes later, we were all piled into Yeji's car, the rain pounding hard on the windshield.

Of course I was trapped in Beomgyu's lap while Yeji played a horrible rock song at full volume.

"We'll hang out in the morning if it doesn't rain?" Somi asked as she, Jake, Giselle and Ningning got out of the car.

Yuna nodded and Yeji drove us a few more yards to her house, where she stopped.

"Are you coming over later tonight?" Yuna asked her leaning over the front seat to kiss her.

Yeji shrugged and rubbed her own thigh roughly.

Yuna got out of the car and I looked at Yeji for a few seconds, before opening the door and getting out of the car.

Grandma filled us with a delicious spread of macaroni and cheese and then asked me to do the dishes.

After doing the dishes, I spent the entire afternoon sharing on Tumblr things about Jensen Ackles and Justin Bieber.

Around 8 p.m., Grandma yelled from the foot of the stairs that she and Grandpa were going to their weekly neighborhood bingo game.

When they left, Yuna surprisingly asked me if I wanted to watch a movie on TV. I shrugged my shoulders agreeing, because hey, why not? Even though she was annoying, she was still my cousin and family is family.

"It starts in ten minutes.... I'll make popcorn!"

"Fine." I said tugging at the strings of my sweatpants. I walked down the hallway and then stopped, taking a step back. "Hey... Where's my skateboard?"

"You forgot to take it out of the trunk of Yeji's car?" She replied and I heard the microwave close.

"Shit!" I muttered.

I knew I wouldn't sleep at night if I didn't get my skateboard back, it was like my baby, it's pathetic, I know.

"Uh... Do you think I can go get it back now?"

"Sure, but her mom is out for the night, so she probably won't be home..."

"I'll try anyway..." I muttered as I put on my sneakers.