Chapter 37

The next day, around six o'clock, I received a message from Yeji telling me that we were leaving in an hour from the station.

So I called Lia and asked her if she wanted to come so we could get ready together, to which she agreed.

"You should get a jacket, it's cold outside." She advised me after we got dressed.

"I'm going to get my hoodie." I told her as I put on my makeup.

"Winged eyeliner or plain?"

"Plain."

"Okay."

"So, how did you know you liked Giselle?" I asked. "I mean... You told me you liked her didn't you? But how?"

"Why?"

"I'm just asking... I'm curious."

"Oh yeah, I forgot you like Yeji. So how far have you two gotten? Have you already had sex?"

"Mmm no."

"Did you blow her?"

I nodded and she cried out with her eyes wide.

"Oh God! And you didn't choke?! It's like huge!"

"Stop it."

She laughed and finished my makeup.

"By the way, I like your hoodie." She said referring to my Justin Bieber hoodie. "We should go now."

I stood up and put on my new black wedge sneakers.

Grandma was in the living room knitting a sweater and Grandpa was watching TV while eating soup, even though it was 7pm.

"I'm leaving with Lia, Grandma." I announced poking my head into the living room.

"When are you going to be back?"

"Before midnight."

"Do you have a key?"

"Yes."

"All right, have fun. Do you have any money?"

"Yeah, don't worry about it. Bye!"

"Bye, Ryujinnie!" I rolled my eyes and walked out of the house with Lia.

"Do you love Yeji?" She asked suddenly as we walked towards the station.

"What?" I blinked.

"You heard me, dummy."

"Ummm... Well... I mean, yeah."

"Why?"

"Because... I don't know, I just do."

They were already waiting for us in Yeji's car. I sat on Beomgyu's lap and Lia climbed in the back waving to the others.

"Hi." I greeted Yeji separately as she drove. She looked at me quickly but didn't respond.

Well, then...

I leaned against Beomgyu's chest and listened to Jake's story about being caught by his parents while fucking a girl.

The festival was good. There were some rides, lots of food and drink. A band was performing on stage and we decided to go listen to that after a few rides, because the line for the big carousel was too long.

On the way to the concert area, Beomgyu started flirting and put his arm around me. I was about to walk away but we were interrupted.

"Hands off, buddy."

Beomgyu turned his head and suddenly Yeji stepped between us, pulling his arm away from my shoulder and replacing it with her own.

Beomgyu was surprised and maybe a little shocked.